Only 157 to go people

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mayhem

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Ok we have 157 people befor the drawing can take place. By then the .15 will be so outdated so I think we should ALL start refering people into the the RCNT fourm there is a link at the bottom of the screen (or click here) I WANT THIS TO HAPPEN!:music:

Keep your grubby little mitts off my new engine, lol. Woodies no dummy, by the time he has to give that thing away we will all be too old to use it, or even remember the give away (or lack thereof). 8-0

Ill bet Woodie has the engine in his car you know just for safe keeping:normal:

I think he loaned it to Christian to put in his mini-van. That little thing he calls a truck needs a serious power plant to make it go (the mouse and treadmill thing wasn't cutting it).

When did he get the mouse??? Alright your moving up Christan;)

I could stomp a mudhole in all your asses with my mouse and treadmill, thank you VERY MUCH!

Dont make me bust my New Holland out on ya! :sneaky:

LOL...you wuss...had to do a drive by AIM shot. BTW is stomping a mudhole in someone's ass a technical procedure? If so, you might want to get the manual out and give it a read prior to attempting it...wouldn't want you to mess it up or break your foot in the attempt. :D

Last edited:
Yeah yeah Christan take it easy we dont want you and the mouse to have a heart attack:\ Next time you have that mini van of your out my way we will see just how good it is:classic:

Originally posted by Mayhem
Ok we have 157 people befor the drawing can take place. By then the .15 will be so outdated so I think we should ALL start refering people into the the RCNT fourm there is a link at the bottom of the screen (or click here) I WANT THIS TO HAPPEN!:music:
I sent the letter to the only person I could think of that might like RC, unfortunately Skymaxx is already a member!