One of our members can relate to

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

abadk9420

Broke Down Driver
In Memoriam
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Did you hear about the 83 year old woman who talked herself out of a speeding ticket by telling the young officer that she had to get there before she forgot where she was going?:hehe::hehe::hehe:

Last edited by a moderator:
Sh^%, i pull over old lady's and they just stare at me like i did somthing wrong.....

yea, but the interstate does have a minimum speed limit.

i can't wait for the day I'm driving threw baton rouge and get pulled over by alpine lol

I'm sure hell give you the RCNT discount.

nah, ill just jump-start ya with my lil pocket pal, and his 50,000 friends.

Kind of reminds me of the time I got a ticket in Houston for doing 70 in a 55. THe officer said I was impeding traffic....

50k volts?! WEAK! LOL, I've been hit with an H.E.I system on more than 1 occasion with more juice than that.

I got pulled over once for throwing a cigarette butt out the window and the ossifer told me "This is my house and you don't throw cigarette butts on MY FLOOR!" I asked him if he thought I should go pick it up and dispose of it properly and he said "No, that wasn't the first and it won't be the last." What an answer.

Ha, i just give people the choice to either pick up 15 butts, or take the ticket.....

I can just see 'em stooped over on I-12 picking up 15 butts! Better than a littering ticket any day...

yea, its pretty funny. i just stand there arms crossed, watchin with my big hat on. lol

Back