On road tires?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been interested in RC drag racing, but where I live, I can barely go full speed down my street without it jumping all over the place, bottoming out if I lower the suspension, or driving it under a 5 series BMW and shearing the cooling head...

its hard for me to find a spot where i can do 100+MPH runs. I found one place on base that I can use on the weekends but I have a feeling if the MPs ever see me they'll tell me I'm not allowed to do it anymore lol.

its hard for me to find a spot where i can do 100+MPH runs. I found one place on base that I can use on the weekends but I have a feeling if the MPs ever see me they'll tell me I'm not allowed to do it anymore lol.
I once tried an airfield.....I didn't check it for any portholes :p

Self depracation @Rolex? you're not of British decent are you, as that is one of our favourite pastimes here!

lol

Kind of like most of us Americans feel about your Russel Brand. I couldn't make it past 10 minutes of his lame-ass stand up.

I thnk you may find a lot of us brits feel the same way!!

Glad to hear that. After 10 minutes I gave him the lowest rating of 1 on Netflix. Really, really sucked. Just full of himself.
I just looked up Nigel Farage and I guess it's politics as usual, just like here.

btw, you guys can have Piers Morgan back now...I'm pretty sure hes overstayed his welcome here :p

And make sure that Morgan takes that Justin Bieber kid with him.

GRP makes some really good belted slicks and belted treaded 1/8 scale GT racing tires. I use them on my 100+MPH kits. I've also used Ipanema slicks too but those are hard to find these days.

http://brucknerhobbies.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=22_23_27
Hey Greywolf74, I just got those tires in the mail today, I went with the s5 compound slicks. They work GREAT! Only problem
is I ended up smoking the first gear once the tires got warm LOL. Metal gears maybe???? We usually drag on a street that's barely used, but we have go to there at night when hardly anyone drives on it, and the cops are pretty cool about it. I practice in a large parking lot at one the local colleges.

Back