OMFG! You MUST check this out

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
whats up??? Am I missing something?
EDDY have you been drinking Or smoking I want some Iam out! :shrug:

I think it's and old marketing strategy. O'l bait and switch you sly dog you.

You got me on this one. Guess I will have to buy it next month.

Also painting a RCNT body now (I am very slow at this). The body will be donated to RCNT of course.

MyJeep said:
I will have to buy it next month.

Also painting a RCNT body now (I am very slow at this). The body will be donated to RCNT of course.

Good Man!

wait so if we want a avatar and stuff we have to pay?

later

That is correct. I won't say pay but "SUPPORT" :D

I'm jumping on also i just need some time trying to fund 3 major renovations jobs...

I'm using a similar ploy in my sig, but I'm a little more out in the open about where it leads.

Thats B.s. I've been patiently waiting to get to 1000 post so I can have a avatar but now I have to buy one? I'm sorry but thats kinda weak. Why all of a sudden does everything cost money now??

Andy if you have an hour or so to do some reading..you should be able to find your awnswer HERE

OR read this

4u2nv said:
Thats B.s. I've been patiently waiting to get to 1000 post so I can have a avatar but now I have to buy one? I'm sorry but thats kinda weak. Why all of a sudden does everything cost money now??

If I could donate some of my post count, I would...

But avatars don't mean anything to me. I turned off seeing them as well as signatures...they annoyed me.

ZANDOR said:
Andy if you have an hour or so to do some reading..you should be able to find your awnswer HERE

OR read this

Holy cow... I'm not even gonna touch on the subject..I havnt seen a gang beating like that since Rodney King..lol..
Must be a little different then my site, cuz mine costs $100 a year, has a store, a forum and gets admin help whenever needed, for the same price, but I'm not saying it aint true or anything, just alot different then what I got.. Either way this is leaning towards a thread Hijack, so back to the main topic I guess.

kwong2001 said:
If I could donate some of my post count, I would...

But avatars don't mean anything to me. I turned off seeing them as well as signatures...they annoyed me.
Me either, i guess I just saw it as a perk and when ya saw a avatar, ya knew they were around a while is all.. No big deal I guess... Thanks for the offer though man!

Back