Oh Man! I did it now!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a dude!! The Captian Rules.....? If you look like that after you get a little Captain in ya.... I'm swithin back to Jose!

Tom

Wrong captain. I'll leave it at that for now. No sense derailing a perfectly heinous thread.

A. You have a much better chance of seeing me "violate" a goat with Woodie sitting in the corner, "touching" himself and taking pictures for his scrapbook than you do of seeing me wear a pair of these.

B. Both my kids and wife have a pair of these and it annoys me to no end when they wear them! My son is prohibited from wearing them when riding in my truck or wearing them around me unless we are going to the pool (and they still irritate me when he does.)

C. I did not speak to my own mother for three weeks after she bought my daughter a pair AND included about 12 of those little knick-knack things people fit through the holes. The only thing that upsets me more about those stupid knick-knacks is that I didn't think of them first!

D. You probably wear them, your wife wears them and your son wears them. You all wear them to the park on Sundays, trade those knick-knack things amongst yourselves and even write family poems about how "neato" they are. Then later that evening, you all climb into your VW microbus, visit a nursing home and sing "Rocky Top" with you on guitar and your wife on the autoharp while your son hands out packets of Melba toast!

Gotta run, Woodie just put a fresh roll of film in!

Who do you think sold them to your mother?!! :hi:

And we sing KUMBAYA.... while riding around in my Toyota Prius!

Presidential Clogs... nice presidential seal socks LOL
bushcrocs.jpg

If you're wearing your presidential socks in a pair of clogs................you might be a redneck.:clap:

If you're wearing your presidential socks in a pair of clogs................you might be a redneck.:clap:

No might about it, he are one.

At least he had the guts to wear 'em in black. They were prolly out of Camo'd ones.

No might about it, he are one.

At least he had the guts to wear 'em in black. They were prolly out of Camo'd ones.

Even if they were in Camouflage, it doesn't hide the ugly factor...

Dang now that you mention it...both!

I feel sorry for the socks.

Guys, those are $4.5 million stealth crocks! You're not even supposed to see them!

Somewhere, Osama is laughing his ASS off!

Those things hav transexual written all over them. But hey as long as ur comfortable in them.

Imbroken..... your just messing with me now! Just when I got that chick, or Dude... out of my head.. now you have this thing..... What the hell is that? Looks like my wife when she finds out how much I spent at the LHS this month! LOL

Tom

Does make you kinda wonder? LOL

Speaking of freaky crap... what the hell is your avitar? It scares me just looking at it!! Seriously.. that is one freaky chick! I am just waiting for the nightmares to start.

Tom

i (for a few) am completely against them. theyre taking over the world:thumbdown i just do not like them. call it what you want, i just want an m80, tape, a lighter and a set of those :green-grin:

Well,I am wearing a pair right now,I ripped the strap off and made them slip ons. I swore to never own a pair,till my wife come home with a pair just for me?You are right very cumfy around the house and yard. No way I would go out in public wearin em!

Back