Oh Man! I did it now!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

msly

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I could not help myself and bought a pair of "Man Clogs"

578_large.jpg

You'll look cute in those with that cute lil croc on your shoe.

-Michael

I wear proper clogs all day at work, I'm not gonna wear them when not working. Besides they are butt ugly. I see everyone walking around with them in pink and pistachio green.

Those things are all the rage at my hospital. Which is yet another damn good reason not to wear them. Second only to the fact that I think they're hideous. But hey, hope you enjoy them sly!

Those things are worse than man sandles. I would have to make fun of myself for wearing those! LOL But, hey... as long as you like them, that is all that matters.

I saw a couple of business men the other day coming into work and they were in dress paints and dress shirts and they both had Crocks on! I guess business casual has stooped to a new low. LOL

Tom

Ya know i thought i would never wear them either... but My heal on my left foot might have a spur on it and was killing me. I try these on for a goof and you know what they are pretty damn comfortable..... once you get over the fact they are an ugly trend.... there not bad for knocking around the yard etc... easy to clean.....

Well.... if it is for a medical condition..... I guess we can let you slide. LOL It is completly up to Rolex though. :doc:

Tom

They are ugly as hell but they are the most comfortable things I have ever put on my feet....It's like walking on a soft rubber cloud.

They are ugly as hell but they are the most comfortable things I have ever put on my feet....It's like walking on a soft rubber cloud.

I feel the same way about my Nike's.... :)

Tom

Sorry, I couldn't resist...

Are they made entirely of rubber or is there leather over the toes? They look like good boat shoes or beach shoes.

No need to be sorry..... They are butt ugly and do make great beach,boat around the yard shoes.... you really have to confident in your manhood to wear a pair of these in public....

Sorry, I couldn't resist...

Are they made entirely of rubber or is there leather over the toes? They look like good boat shoes or beach shoes.

You might as well put a set of these on the sides... :D

yourgay.jpg

Back