Oh Man! I did it now!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No need to be sorry..... They are butt ugly and do make great beach,boat around the yard shoes.... you really have to confident in your manhood to wear a pair of these in public....

I'm not sure confidence has anything to do with it! Total disregard for your manhood may better explain it.

Although, I remember when I was a kid, I had a pair of mesh shoes that didn't look all to manly... I wore those things out. They were great for river fishing.

Where is MonkeyWrench?... I bet he has a pair! :D

Tom

All you gotta do is put SD's He-Man Red on your car, and that will give you all the pride you need to wear those badboys all over town... :green-grin:

At the mall there were so many people with these shoes and a giant booth FULL of them.

Last edited:
Now THAT would be a Kodak moment........shake that moneymaker. :thumbup:

OMG I can picture it. Buggyracer wearing nothing but Speedos and a paintbrush. :shhh:

OMG I can picture it. Buggyracer wearing nothing but Speedos and a paintbrush. :shhh:

Oh thanks for that visual! LOL I won't be sleeping well tonight!

Tom

I have to say, I did a double take when I saw Buggyracer's Sig... :D

I have to say, I did a double take when I saw Buggyracer's Sig... :D

Does make you kinda wonder? LOL

Speaking of freaky crap... what the hell is your avitar? It scares me just looking at it!! Seriously.. that is one freaky chick! I am just waiting for the nightmares to start.

Tom

Last edited:
Oh thanks for that visual! LOL I won't be sleeping well tonight!

Tom

A little excited, aren't ya! lol Seriously, I thought I was disturbed till I started reading this thread, now I know I am.

Speaking of freaky crap... what the hell is your avitar? It scares me just looking at it!! Seriously.. that is one freaky chick! I am just waiting for the nightmares to start.

LOL. It's a guy.
And if you don't want nightmares, best just leave it at that!

The Captain rules...

Screw the thongs and speedo's, BANANA HAMMOCK!!
cheer.gif

Where is MonkeyWrench?... I bet he has a pair! :D

Tom

A. You have a much better chance of seeing me "violate" a goat with Woodie sitting in the corner, "touching" himself and taking pictures for his scrapbook than you do of seeing me wear a pair of these.

B. Both my kids and wife have a pair of these and it annoys me to no end when they wear them! My son is prohibited from wearing them when riding in my truck or wearing them around me unless we are going to the pool (and they still irritate me when he does.)

C. I did not speak to my own mother for three weeks after she bought my daughter a pair AND included about 12 of those little knick-knack things people fit through the holes. The only thing that upsets me more about those stupid knick-knacks is that I didn't think of them first!

D. You probably wear them, your wife wears them and your son wears them. You all wear them to the park on Sundays, trade those knick-knack things amongst yourselves and even write family poems about how "neato" they are. Then later that evening, you all climb into your VW microbus, visit a nursing home and sing "Rocky Top" with you on guitar and your wife on the autoharp while your son hands out packets of Melba toast!

Gotta run, Woodie just put a fresh roll of film in!

LOL. It's a guy.
And if you don't want nightmares, best just leave it at that!

The Captain rules...

It's a dude!! The Captian Rules.....? If you look like that after you get a little Captain in ya.... I'm swithin back to Jose!

Tom

Back