Ofna LD3 Force 18 run vid.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cbaker65

RCTalk VIP
Reaction score
Did a few changes from a last vid ,this car was my B-block LD3 but the Hyper 21 finally wore
out ,so I installed the 18 Force on it ,now I have about 3 original 12's but decided to not put one on
because they are all in new condition an dont want to put added wear on them ,but I might put one
on another LD 3 that I have ,but anyway ,here is a final run after some changes ,next run will have a body!

That's a weird looking ld3???

It is a Ld3 chassy & running gear ,that top plate is custom made aluminum made
by a friend of mine ,he did a chassy as well but he got the engine mount holes too
thin when he milled out the screw slots an it sucked the out on a crash so I had
to go back to the original chassy!
I have 4 LD3's some were pro version & some were RTR's!..:cool:

Did some more changes ,I decided to try the in bleed pipe on the 18 engine to
see how it act ,an it likes it ,test fired it today but wasn't going to run it do to
the bad weather that we were having ,but aftr I fired it up I couldnt resist ,may
as well give it a short run ,it still needs a slight tuning adjustment!
Decided to try the end bleed pipe do to I didnt want to run the other body's an
I would of had to change the front body post anI didnt want to make a hole
for the exhaust for the side pipe! Here is the first fire up with the pipe change!..:cool:

LD3 is a great Nitro vintage... I haven't driven one in years now
To date I have two in the PRO version straight out of the box, I also recovered a CD3 Pro in kit still to be assembled. I love these nitros!:thumbs-up:

LD3 is a great Nitro vintage... I haven't driven one in years now
To date I have two in the PRO version straight out of the box, I also recovered a CD3 Pro in kit still to be assembled. I love these nitros!:thumbs-up:

Nice ,yea mine is a mix of every thing ,RTR's ,Pro version & custom milled aluminum parts that a friend of
mine did 12 years ago for a big block engine which is a chassy ,top plate an those little braces!
It was set up for a 21 size ,but that size is way too much power!

Here is todays run vid with body ,I should have leaned the Hsn in a little before putting it on ,I
will do it on the next run!..:cool:

Last edited:
Really amazing! That bodywork is very attractive. at minute 2:40 you took a big risk! Anyway, what a crazy sound. :thumbs-up:

Back