Ofna LD-3 restore.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You have 4 LD3s? How many kits do you have in total, tucked away in that magical RC shed of yours? lol

You have 4 LD3s? How many kits do you have in total, tucked away in that magical RC shed of yours? lol

I only have 2 actual kits an 2 of the Ld3's were actual kits ,other 2 were RTR's ,but all in all ,
I have about 13 RC's!
one of the LD3's has a Ofna 12 with electric start ,that is a RTR version an different chassy
from the pro version!

1623252088977.png

1623252134585.png

Good looking cars! Sorry I use the word kit generically just to mean an RC car. IDK why I do that since a kit is technically a specific kind of RC car but I do lol :)

My sweet deal came in the mail today!..:cool:
Just going to post it here ,vid includes a little on the engine that goes
in the LD3!

Thats a score on that servo! Also I noticed the ERCM pipe! I want one of those for my XXL but the guy that owns ERCM went back to working his old full time job and said that any orders that come in are going have at least a couple month lead time, maybe longer. In addition to going back to his old job he apaprently still has a fair amoutn of orders to fill so he basically said if you order something its gonna have a loooooong lead time on it. Maybe Ill go ahead and order one and just wait, IDK :(

Back