Ofna LD-3 restore.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cbaker65

RCTalk VIP
Reaction score
I got to start fixing my street cars ,going to start with this one ,it is fuel soaked
maybe cracked or leaky tank ,but pulled it out an noticed the gears are free spinning ,
that is not normal ,may have a broken pin on the shaft ,probably why I had quit running
it!..🤔...but at least I know now!
I will do more updates on this as I go along!..:cool:

Sounds like me,,,break em faster than I can fix em lol

I think with this one ,I had built it ,an ran it until something broke an didnt mess with it
or figure out what broke ,so I just put it up ,at the time ,I was heavy into going an bashing
the MT's every w-end with my b-law ,the street cars were just a quick run in between times!
But now ,I have retired ,I need to do something with them!... :hehe:

Making some progress ,so it is kind of slow going when you have to tear one down
to clean & repair ,but should start to go together pretty fast!.. :cool:

looks so good! can't wait to see it out running :) forget how similar to the NTC3 they are.
that is going to be super fast with that .18 in it! body looks so good, 100% agree those chrome wheels really make that body pop!

I need to spend less time behind my keyboard and more time workin on my kits lol. That ones coming together pretty fast.

Baker and his magic shed of RC parts! I envision a giant pole barn full of nothing but RCs and RC parts :)

Had to pull engine back off to trim a little bit of the engine mount off ,was hitting the center
shaft hub ,but got it done an back mounted!.. đź‘Ť

Hopefully today ,but I want to go over it first ,outside in natural light an make sure everything
is good!..:cool:

1623092585478.png

Back