Official SCX24 Build

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Update, got the scx24 stuff, mocked the entire truck (really just needs the chassis which comes tomorrow) I got some Injora high clearance links, some random amazon skid plate, Injora LCG Chassis is coming tomorrow along with Injora screw kit and some drivers for the last 5 screws 🤣, I might buy some 48mm double barrel shocks and print some flex blades, I need to figure out how to either fit the stock motor or make this 180 RCAWD motor and trans not hit the suspension, even if I turn the motor and trans around it will probably hit/bind up with the rear links it will be a working and running truck tomorrow

I didn't know anyone made red drive shafts for the JLU. I've never seen any.
Yeah gray will do I guess, no red anywhere, also this 180 motor/transmission is way to big, everything is makeshift in the truck, buying a stock size (aftermarket metal case and gears) transmission, I got it mostly done (driveshafts and trans are being ordered tonight) then it will be more proper, but here’s a picture (should have the truck done by Friday)

4869E9DE-3AFB-42E6-A70B-B3A1DA65EAB8.jpeg

0E153E48-A9FF-4B6C-90C2-9A77ADEEB334.jpeg