Official RCNT Bash -- Hampton Roads Style Round 2 (NEW THREAD)

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mistakes do happen. I cut and paste someone else's frequency into your spot in my spreadsheet by mistake. It happens. Bring both sets of crystals and you'll be better off.

AM CH4 is not 27.145MHz. It is 27.045MHz. Which will you be using?

the sticker on my crystal says 4 (outlined in yellow) and then beside that it says 27.145 :smoke: but ill be using the 27.255 unless i break my reciever or something...

sry for the mix up :shrug:
*runs around in a circle and does a flip* i can't wait for this weekend :flaming: :radio: :marshall:

I stand corrected. It would seem that the AM channels are channelized a little differently than I remembered from way back in the day...:D

I will update the freq list one last time.

As for this weekend, weather looks like it will be optimal. It should be a blast.

That's the plan unless there is a reason not to.

Sorry guys i not going to be able to make it.I just found out tonight that I have to finish up some work this weekend.

marc0490 said:
Sorry guys i not going to be able to make it.I just found out tonight that I have to finish up some work this weekend.

This is too bad. With this weather and the track conditions...the bash should be a blast.

EP, the attendees are dropping like flies. SkyLineRacer...did not get his buggy repaired in time, and is not going to be able to come tomorrow. He said he would try for Sunday.

That leaves, Loser, Russ Winn and us. At this rate, it looks like we will be the only ones playing.

El Pirata said:
I still have Nick and another co-worker that are coming too.
Today, 3:49 AM

You pulling an all nighter?
Only 4 hours till the bash starts.

Have fun guys.

I wish I could be there guys, but simply put... the truck ain't done. I'm gonna make it to one of these bashes someday... damn, I'm 0/2 so far... this sux. :(

sky, i'll be coming tomarrow for sure, today i finished the buggy, still no wing, but its runable, no high jumps for me... well maybe :)

as we talked about the time on the phone last night, thanks alot for your offer and stuff.

Looking forward to Sunday, Day 2 of the ECB!!!! I'll see all of you attending tomarrow.

-Colton

FastEddy said:
Today, 3:49 AM

You pulling an all nighter?
Only 4 hours till the bash starts.

Have fun guys.
That's west coast time there buddy. I had just gotten up and was about to start loading my truck. On another note, my roommate is going psycho ballastic looking for for a cap to some CA glue.

The cap is probably stuck to the bottom of something...

LOL...at Eddy and his time shift.

Seeya in the morning SkyLineRacer...bright and early 0700 EDT.

Day 1 of the bash went fairly well. Only damages were:
- Three sheared shock shafts
- AND a bunch of lost screws...damn used buggies...:D

Bash is complete...GO HERE for vids and pictures and discussion of any carnage...

Back