Official 4th Annual RCNT East Coast Bash

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got Nitro? said:
Ratzo,Is that smoke lit? Cause you know fire around gas is a bad thing.

He's a professional. Back in the 80's he was the head Pyro tech for the likes of Twisted Sister & Whitesnake... lol

ImBroken said:
He's a professional. Back in the 80's he was the head Pyro tech for the likes of Twisted Sister & Whitesnake... lol

Thank goodness not for Great White...

NCNitro said:
Well I'm sure after setting FastEddy on fire, Great Whites manager just might be interested in Ratzos skillz, lol.

Come on, there's a story there! Someone spill the beans, how in the heck did Ratzo set Ed on fire? Did it include ponies? Was Woodie trying to figure a way of making money for the site from Ed burning? Details! Details!

ZANDOR said:
smokin.jpg

AHHH Ratzo strikes again I see!

A picture is worth a thousand words.... :D

Nice pics TJ, thanks for posting them.

I smoke when pouring gas. Don't be such a puss.
A little fire never hurt anyone. Right Ed?

Yes I set Eddy on fire. And if you guy's know whats good for you.....
lol

Last edited:
Great pics, looks like you guys had a blast.

Eddy's burnt hairs...that's just priceless.

Eddy sat in the sun toooo long.
Thats my story and I'm sticking to it.

I can't wait for Woodie and Eddy to get online to give you their version of the story.
Just keep in mind that one will lie, and the other will swear to it.

I can't wait for Woodie and Eddy to get online to give you their version of the story.
Just keep in mind that one will lie, and the other will swear to it.

Yeah, just like all the politicians, baseball players and track stars, huh? Someone other than Larry, Curly and Moe knows what happened, so someone spill the beans!

lol good god, Ratzo i thought you were smart. LOL Ed's a flamer!!

Ratzo got WAY DRUNK the night before. I was standing to close to him when he lit up a smoke.
He still had his lighter going when he exhaled.
Damn Zippo lighters don’t go out till you flip the lid closed.

LOL.
Nice to see you made it back to the PC.
It was a great time Ed. Glad all you guys took the trip.

Were are all the guys who had cameras??
Lets see the pics.

RatzoRC said:
LOL.
Nice to see you made it back to the PC.
It was a great time Ed. Glad all you guys took the trip.

Were are all the guys who had cameras??
Lets see the pics.

The pics I got was from us in NYC as I forgot my camera at the hotel. Ed and I didnt get back from the city until 11pm on Monday so we didn't get to meet up with Team 17 to get his video and of the two CD's ClintD gave me only one works, the other the computer can't read.

I've got Eddy's bash pics however and will post these later today!

Those of you that have video and pics send them to me and I'll put them all on a DVD for those that attended.

-Michael

I didn't know you guys were in NYC on Monday. I would have met you for dinner.

rossb said:
I didn't know you guys were in NYC on Monday. I would have met you for dinner.

We went both Saturday and Monday - sorry had I known that I would have gotten your number so we could have meet up.

ClintD - That link doesn't open for me, any chances of getting those photo's on CD's?

-Michael

Man guys.... and to think I am only about 3.5 hours away from there. I just couldn't get away. If there is a number 5 in the future I will definitely make an effort to attend. It looked like a whole lot of fun. I still can't believe I was that close!

Tom

Ok, I put the video on Youtube, To see it [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7KsuZmvkCM"]CLICK HERE[/ame].
And All of the photo’s are on Photobucket, To see them CLICK HERE

Back