Official 4th Annual RCNT East Coast Bash

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FastEddy said:
Never, never, never, let WoodiE drive!!!!
You will get nowhere rel fast.

There is nothing like seeing every single road in NJ at 94 MPH.
He takes the LONG way everywhere ie LOST!!!

The exit is coming up nowwwwwwwww.
Recalculating Recalculating Recalculating Recalculating Recalculating
Going the wrong wayyyyyyyyyy.

You past the exit 43 seconds agoooo.

Recalculating Recalculating Recalculating Recalculating.......

I should be there by 9 AM. We should at least be able to get some good bash time in before noon.

Jets vs Bills @ 1 PM.

ImBroken said:
lol.. Thanks MW, but I think I'll ask the wife for a lil sumthin special tonight.. :)

Just trying to help where I can!

You guys have a blast at the track tomorrow! I have to finish the brake job on my truck, take the boy to hockey practice, try to mow the grass then work at the ice rink driving the Zamboni tomorrow night!

$10.00 says Woodie threw a spoon on Ed during the night!

rossb said:
I should be there by 9 AM. We should at least be able to get some good bash time in before noon.

Jets vs Bills @ 1 PM.

Jets are gonna get killed!:tank:

Going to bed! It was a long day, and tomorrow will be too.
All charged and ready to go.
See you guys at the track.

Well, it's 5:45 am, and I am just waiting on old ImBroken to get here and we'll be on our way. C-ya guys soon!

Were on our way ladies, let the ass kickings commence! :D

RatzoRC said:
Just got back from the city.
Lots of WALKING.

Had a great time.

Speak for yourself - NYC sucked. Ratzo wouldn't let us do anything. We wanted to see the statue of liberty and he wouldn't even let us drive near it so we could take pictures, we wanted to see times square and he kept us away from the area completely, we wanted to go to china town - nope wouldn't let us do that either. Hell we even wanted to go up in the Empire State building so he takes us there we get in line to go up and they say it's going to be a 5-10min wait he starts bitchin and we leave. All in all I think I seen 4-5 bums that's about it.

WoodiE said:
Speak for yourself - NYC sucked. Ratzo wouldn't let us do anything. We wanted to see the statue of liberty and he wouldn't even let us drive near it so we could take pictures, we wanted to see times square and he kept us away from the area completely, we wanted to go to china town - nope wouldn't let us do that either. Hell we even wanted to go up in the Empire State building so he takes us there we get in line to go up and they say it's going to be a 5-10min wait he starts bitchin and we leave. All in all I think I seen 4-5 bums that's about it.

Now thats funny!
We walked so much, that my blisters have blisters.

Anyway, I just got home from Trax 70. If anyone can get down there, they're having a big trophy race on October 14th and 15th (I think). Saturday will be qualifying, and Sunday will be the heats. The Trax 70 guys (as always) were great to us.
We had a blast.
We had
RossB
Team 17
Imbroken
NCNitro
Ratzo (ME)
Corrado PSI with Nathan
psunitro
Woodie
FastEddy
ClintD
I hope I didn't forget anyone.
Thanks for coming guy's. You made the trip worth while.

That sounds like a hell of a turnout. I hope there are some good pics to show off. Sorry I couldn't make it this year, but I'm hoping next year is better for me.

We missed you Jeff.
There were many skilled photogs taking pics.
I hope to see some posted soon.
Worst part of the day was the rain came during the mains, and ended the day.

The bash was awesome!!!

Lots showed up, great time and nice racing - Eddy didn't have his buggy with him but he was still on fire!!! :flamer::flamer::flamer:

LMAO

Hopefully we'll have some pics up soon.

-Michael

WoodiE said:
The bash was awesome!!!

Eddy didn't have his buggy with him but he was still on fire!!! :flamer::flamer::flamer:

LMAO

-Michael

Sorry Eddy....

That was funny though.

smokin.jpg

group.jpg

I went through most of the photo's and deleted pics of the ground, sky and out of focus. I'm uploading them as I type and here is a pic of my current progress.
upload.jpg

For anybody that wants to download photo's FTP here is the link.

ftp://clintd.kicks-ass.net/rcntbash9-24-06

Last edited:
Thanks for the pics.
I'm looking foward to seeing the rest of them..

Definately a great time! I only wish we could have run the main, but I still had a blast. It was also nice meeting a bunch of the guys, and getting to put a face to the screen name. Thanks a lot for the tire hook up PSU, that was a huge help, I really appreciated that!

The guys from trax 70 were very cool, they run a nice laid back program where everyone can have a real good time. I will definately be making the trip back down there to race again.

They are opening up insanely slow for me, opening them one by one I will be 90 before I see them all, lol. How can I download all the files to either my pc or a disc? They will open faster there, correct?

They are opening up insanely slow for me, opening them one by one I will be 90 before I see them all, lol. How can I download all the files to either my pc or a disc? They will open faster there, correct?

Me too Verry slow.

give me abot 45 min and I'll have them all on photobucket.
I'll post thumbnails from there.

OK, now what I have done is divided them into 3 folders. one has thumbnail size photo's along with a zip file of all. another has 350x233 size images and the last has 3456x2304.
all the file have the same corisponding name in all 3 folders. what you can do is download the thumbnails folder and pick the numbers you want. if you are not sure of a file the download the med size pic. I'm sure you get my point.

Was Eddy smoking the Peace pipe again..
smokin.jpg

AHHH Ratzo strikes again I see!

Hey clint...Can you just post them???

Back