Official 4th Annual RCNT East Coast Bash

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had a blast guys.... Definately one of the best turnouts we've had at an RCNT bash.. I'll get some pics up later on tonight..
It's not that often that we can all get together, and bullshit around the MOD fire...

icon_wotl_flame.gif

hehe..

Last edited:
Sorry I couldnt make it guys. Had an emergency meeting with my finance guy and had to get the floors and carpet picked for the new house by yesterday (wish they would have told me that LAST week) so we can get things installed this week. On top of that I think I lost my cell phone. can't find the damn thing anywhere.

Sounds like you guys had a blast. I'm really looking forward to seeing the pics.

All the photo's are on photobucket.
and here is the famous shot.
rcntbash9-24-06793.jpg

EAST meets WEST
It was a heart WARMING moment.

Look at the body twist from all the tourqe. LOL

rcntbash9-24-06413.jpg

Last edited:
Awesome time guys! Joe thanx for being my pitman! Fasteddy new name is the fireman! lol

Any time Ed, and thanks for your assistance as well. That killer start you got me in the second qualifier definately helped me out.

Team 17 said:
Fasteddy new name is the fireman! lol

How bout Crispy? LOL.

Last edited:
Great pics Clint. Here are a few of mine.

Our setup
rcnt_06_01.jpg

My ride
rcnt_06_02.jpg

Ratzo
rcnt_06_03.jpg

Our guys on Pit Lane
rcnt_06_04.jpg

Eddie watching Ratzo fly
rcnt_06_05.jpg

Ratzo's ride
rcnt_06_06.jpg

The crew

rcnt_06_07.jpg

Hey ROSSB How is the Nikon D50 compared to the Cannon RebelXT.
I'm thinking of getting one for my wife and I noticed that the lenses and body are allot cheaper.
Very cool photo's by the way

Awesome pics... Better than the " reno at night" pics.

Here's a few names to get started..

names.jpg

names2.jpg

I'm still missing Team17 & RossB

Last edited:
Team17 is in the first pic I posted. He is standing behind Ratzo.

Clint – I never shot with Canon so I do not know how the D50 compares to the RebelXT. I’ve been using Nikon for over 20 years and I have a collection of lenses, bodies, and flashes. I have a Nikon F (MF Film), FG (MF Film), N90s (AF Film), N70 (AF Film), and now the D50. I use my AF film lenses with my D50. I am guessing that the Nikon & Canon Digi-SLRs are close in performance. I personally picked Nikon because it allowed me to take advantage of my current collection of lenses and flashes.

All of the better Nikon lenses are still extremely expensive. They are now putting out some low cost “digital DX” lenses but I haven’t really looked into them. A “digital” lens is actually cheaper and easier for a camera company to produce. They do not have to worry about the all important lens edges because the relatively small imager in a Digi-SLR does not use the lens edges. The new "DX" lenses also appear to be constructed of inferior materials, they are mostly plastic with glass lens elements (some ED glass). I am sure that was done to greatly reduce lens weight while making them much more affordable for the target audience (general public, not advanced photographers). I did get the 18-55 “kit lens” with my D50 because it only added about $100 to the cost of the body and I was curious to see how it would feel and perform. The kit lens is super small, super light, and it looks and feels very cheap. On a positive note it does produce very good images, which is what really matters in the end. Here are some shots taken with the el-cheapo kit lens. The full-sized versions of the images look more impressive than these resized images:

http://www.rbartick.com/d50/dnsy/Dsc_0752.jpg
http://www.rbartick.com/d50/dnsy/Dsc_0754.jpg
http://www.rbartick.com/d50/dnsy/Dsc_0767.jpg
http://www.rbartick.com/d50/dnsy/Dsc_0683.jpg
http://www.rbartick.com/d50/dnsy/Dsc_0365.jpg

Last edited:
Nice to meet everyone! Put some faces to names. Too bad the rain came when it did, but the MT main was GREAT in the rain!! I REALLY wanted to run the mains so I could bump to the A with you guys. I didnt even get to finish a qualifier. Its all good though. Gave me the racing bug again. Really like the Jammin buggy. I just have to stay out of the wall.

No worries on the tires NC, ANYTHING would be better than the Knuckles"slicks" you were running!! HOW did you even make a lap on those??

Hey Woodie, is Ratzo going to finish the breakin of the MGT at the next bash? :)

Thanks for the burgers and dogs,we had ZERO room for anything like a grill!

Monkey Wrench said:
That's not NCNitro, it's Ted Nugent!

LMFAO!!!!!

Nice pics Ross!

Thanks for the host Clint.
Of course I only took my own off the site to post.

rcntbash9-24-06616.jpg

rcntbash9-24-06617.jpg

rcntbash9-24-06618.jpg

rcntbash9-24-06620.jpg

rcntbash9-24-06621.jpg

rcntbash9-24-06611.jpg

rcntbash9-24-06613.jpg

rcntbash9-24-06590.jpg

rcntbash9-24-06588.jpg

it was nice running with you guys. too bad for the a-main rain and few delays
I have my Revo on the pics, the one that was stuck on the pipe :)
you guys should go to trax 70 for the bigger event. bring a camera since they have the jumping contest there.

Hey TJ! Thanx for video taping for me!

Ratzo,Is that smoke lit? Cause you know fire around gas is a bad thing.

Back