Offical Release Date for the R-1 Bergonzoni Buggy

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HumboldtBlazer

RCTalk VIP
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
The long awaited Bergonzoni is being released. This buggy was designed by top Spanish driver Raul Peris. This buggy will hit hobby shops July 1st so the long awaited release is almost here! Sorry as I do not have a picture yet but as soon as I find it I will post it. Trust me this will be a race winning buggy!

Source http://www.bergonzoni.it

:D OOOhhh, nooooo another cool buggy on the road, in the past choosing a buggy was easy but now is a nightmare, how many do we have now? 10 or 15 different models?. I'm sure the crono will be a best seller here in Spain.

Good deal... wonder when it will make it's way to the states... Get those pic's man, I really want to see!

Nice... it will be good to see an actual production pic, but good work finding those.

Thanks, I am IT director. I do a good job keeping my stuff up. So, the rest of the time I am reading RC and Everquest forums hehehe....

:fro:

GaInGrEEn said:
Thanks, I am IT director. I do a good job keeping my stuff up. So, the rest of the time I am reading RC and Everquest forums hehehe....

:fro:

same here minus the EverQuest.

I'm doing less EQ nowadays, got to the end basically. Just waiting on EQ2 then I will get back into it. Can't tell you how much cash I have saved playing EQ instead of having a life. Then BAM got pulled into RC...heheh Can I get a 4k Towerhobbies line of credit plz... hehehe

I think my buggy is setup so now gonna get a Savage SS kit and not sure on my onroad.

Same here again except I play SWG instead of Everquest. Same type of game but in a Star Wars world instead of a medieval one.

Now BACK ON TOPIC!!!
Kazi I definitly understand where your comming from. With all the great 1/8 buggys these days its almost impossible to choose one over the other. MBX5, KIII, K777, Storm, Hyper7, etc. etc. It getting almost impossible to even tell them apart.

K tripple 7
K 3
K 2
K 1
Mugen MBX-5
Mugen MBX-5 (Prospect) ooh yeah I said it!
TT EB4 S-3
Crono RS-03
Bergonzoni R-1
Ho Bao Hyper 7 PBS/PCR
GS Avenger
GS Storm Pro
Xray XB8
TAG HF 2k
PRP Swift Pro
Speed Bazoka (looks just like a K green w/blue and everything)
SportWerks Mayhem
DCM Scorpion
Acer AR-8
Jammin XR1 cr

There are more but that covers the most recent buggies.

Yeah, it does, but the Swift pro isn't out yet... it's simply the PRP Swift,

I don't like it. I quit examining the pics after I saw the cheap chasis braces, and thin shock towers. Just my $.02, but I don't think I'll be rushing to the store this time.

I agree... the chasis braces and shock towers do look weak, but we'll see in production and/or actual pic's of it.

Wow, uh, so like four IT directors on this thread? k...

I played EQ for about three years. Eventually, I phased it out in leu of other activities, including R/C. But, it was a lot of fun for a lot of that time, and I'm glad I experienced what may be the last MMORPG that was any good. Pretty much everything now is randomly-generated generic quests that anyone can do at any time. SWG is like this. And WoW has a lot of the same elements as far as I've been seeing in the beta. It makes the games mundane. No rewarding feeling when you get that rare spawn or rare drop.. the thing about EQ that people complain about the most is actually the same thing that makes it fun. I sure hope EQ2 keeps most of the same game elements of EQ, without some of the blunders like Complete Heal.

Okay.. sorry for the thread hijack =)

The Avenger is slated to be released at the end of summer.. which might be a good thing, it might be cheaper at release time. And, most of the bugs will be worked out of it by the time they ramp production since they do have some guys using them now.

Back