Off to Six Flags

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Çh®i§tiªñ

RCTalk VIP
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
See you all tonight!

Going to take my prop battered fingers to the amusement park!

C Ya!

C-

I assume you are going to Darien Lake???? If so, grab a few front seat rides on Superman for me. First time I rode it was at night. Talk about cool. That first drop (which has been clocked at 86 mph) plunges right for the water. Which is usually covered by fog in the dark. Coolest thing I ever saw. Was in a good mood until I got minor whiplash on the Mind Eraser. Best watch out for that one.....

Enjoy.

My oldest daughter and I try to hit them ALL! We love the superman ride! Didnt get FRONT seat tonight but we did get the last seat - I LOVE THAT RIDE! Its my second favorite to the Millenium Force at Cedar Point (Sandusky OH). I'm a coaster freak.

We hit the Viper 3 in a row tonight, mind eraser was closed, predator twice (this one hurts sometimes) and the Superman twice. We have been blowing off the boomerang, as it is too short of a ride.

Have you done the Slingshot yet? Its the aluminum orb that they launch you into the air in. KILLER! But 20$ a head! We only did it once and man was it a rush!

Hook me a line next time you come through Buffalo, we will get together and bash. I have a few buddies who are always willing to go run for a while.........

Then maybe we can do some fishing! Steelhead are going to be on the move soon. Same with trout. Smallmouth bass are best this time of year and Pike are in too (Musky as well but sneaky and hard to find ;) )

Ahhh....memories from the park. I camped there 2 summers ago. how decadent is that? Camping at an amusement park. Man, I hit so many back-to-back coasters that I had to go lay down for like 2 hours. Almost hurled. My bro and I were up at dawn waiting for Superman to open. I'm afraid of heights kinda and that first lift kills me. It's waaaaaayyyyyyy up there. But it's worth it. We jumped off that and we got to go 3-in-a-row on the Mind Eraser. Twice in front. Then we went twice on the Viper. Gotta tell ya. Second time into the corkscrew I blacked out for a second. My brain was frying. And then my then-wife talked me into one more shot on the Eraser. I was looking down through the first drop. Hit the first turn and my head snapped sideways and nailed the harness. I was done. Man that was a harsh day. But then I was treated to a ticket to the Def Leppard show that night. Made it all worth while.

And don't worry. If I find myself on my way to that end of the state, I'll be bringing my gear.

Back