odd experience!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darkslayor24

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
well, today after school my girlfriend came over. last racing season she came to the track with me and helped me out every week almost. today, we were bored with nothing to do, so i asked her to try to rip the cover off a weed-whacker engine (i plan to build a weed-whacker boat, and she loves to destroy things). while she was doing that i asked her if she wanted to race my truck for a couple races over this season. and somehow we came up with the idea that she will drive my short-course struck (because people don't care if you take them out in that class) so we started putting the truck together from the pieces of it i had scattered everywhere. on Thursday nights we always go to the weekly "farmers market" to hang out and spend some time together. i haven't been able to go the past few weeks due to being busy working on my 1:1 racecar. and she says to me "why don't i just come over here and we can finish working on this"...

that was verry surprising lol, so in conclusion to this extremely long post about almost nothing...has anyone else's girl (or wife) ever done about the same things? this shocked me, and i felt you guys might find it shocking aswell.:whhooo:

To help me understand, was she topless?

i think pics of said girl and SC truck are in order so we can better evaluate the situation.

either way, you are one very lucky guy to have a girl that enjoys your hobby with you.

I think pictures of said girl on he hood of said 1:1 racecar would help alot.

My wife helps out with car stuff from time to time. If you have one that is volunteering, she's a keeper.

u guys are all pervs, were 15 its illegal to you :p

My wife knows what a differential is.. that's about it.

*edit*

That doesn't necessarily mean she knows what it does. :shrug:

my girl does all my tires and everything at the track

u guys are all pervs, were 15 its illegal to you :p

It's only illegal if there is nudity, or portayed in an obviously sexual way. And we can wait three years. J/k, what do you race? That I would like to see pics of.

he already made a post with the car in it. it is the black asphalt racer.

he already made a post with the car in it. it is the black asphalt racer.

Oh yea, I remember.

Sell the asphalt car, buy a dirt modified or late model. Dirt racing is alot more fun! :)

Mine would go out with me to the field when I flew. She would run the cars....

Building or working on something. Just gotta answer to many questions. Would suck all the fun out of it.

she only needed help putting a couple pins in here and there. i'm glad she likes my hobby, this way when we grow old (like all you guys) she wont keep nagging me to throw my "toys" out lol

and yes, i posted a thread while back with my racecar. i got a race tommorow speaking about it :]

Last thing I need is a woman in the shop with me. Catchin' all of my mistakes, out driving me, ect... Just one more person to make fun of my brushed motors and nimh batteries.:)

lol matt, ur not the only one runnin brushed motors still...but NIMH? WTF!? thats oldschool

Back