Novak ESC ?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phins Fan

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I've got a t4 with the GTB ESC and a Novak 5.5 7400kv with the power trans-cap module and a 2s 7600mah lipo. Problem is when I turn everything on once the esc gets set it automatically "gases" the motor. I've tried trimming the throttle settings to a -50 with no changes happening. Is there a setting to eliminate this. The steering works fine and when I apply the brake it will stop the motor from turning. The second I take my finger off the brake it starts again

Check and make sure that channel 1 isnt set to reverse on yoru TX and then turn it on in programming mode and set your throttle, neautral, and brake points again.

Turned out my rx was junk. Luckily I hav a couple lying around. A T4 is just plain stupid with this brushless system!! I couldnt imagine trying to race this with this setup. 1/4 throttle and it wants to spinout. Got it up to full throttle for a couple runs. WOW!!! The only way I could describe the grin I got off of it is to compare it to the first dirty magazine you looked at when you were a kid! :)

Back