not that anybody cares

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WideOpen

RCTalk Addict
Supporter
Reaction score
But I am headed for SD to kill a portion of their pheasant and walleye population this coming week. I will not be checking in on you rebels so have at it, be rebellious, but rest assured I will discipline you brats later.

Mmmmm... Walleye 😋 Man that is some gooood fish. And hella fun to catch. I remember my first one. My buddy told me they lay in currents behind rocks, to pounce on prey coming by. I threw a perfect cast, letting my line wrap around a big boulder, and sure enough, I instantly had a fight on my hands. Great fish! Probably my most memorable catch ever, mostly because it was only about 15 miles from where I live now. At that time, I didn't even know we had Walleye round these parts.

Enjoy your trip bro. Take lots of pics for us to hate you for later 😜

Last edited:
Best of luck, be safe, and have fun.

Got back last night - I am not much of a picture taker, so I didn't take any; wish I were though. We didn't end up fishing, just too busy with the hunt. We got a goodly number of pheasant for the freezer. Was up around the Wolsey area, and chased up a bull moose - that was an unexpected and pleasant surprise.

Back