Not exactly crawling

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMaxxin

SLAP YA MAMA
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
It was built with the ability to crawl a little but I don't have a spot to crawl. The one thing we are never short of in Louisiana is mud...My son and I took the King out for some fun...We had a blast!

wk1.gif

wk2.gif

wk3.gif

what did you do to keep from drowning the electris?

The receiver is in a balloon. The esc is mounted high, I do my best to make sure that it stays above water. It has gotten damp but never hesitated. The servo has been drowned several times and just won't die...Jr makes good stuff! I have extra servos and two more esc's, I do plan on waterproofing soon.

Bought my son a Wheely King so we had to try it out

65565.gif

8888.gif

4444.jpg

777.gif

555.gif

333.gif

111111.gif

The electronics stand up to all that, wow. Pretty impressive. Looks like you had a little fun today lol.

Bryson

Things are a little different now. The servos have been treated to some plasti dip, the receivers are in balloons and my sons truck has a waterproof esc. The only problem we had was the motor in my sons truck quite when a chunk of mud fell right on the brushes....A quick cleaning and it was running again.

Damn bro.

Think you should take those shelf queens out and get them dirty!

J/K
Looks like ya had a hell of a good time!

Damn bro.

Think you should take those shelf queens out and get them dirty!

But they look soooooo pretty!

I think this was the most fun we have ever had with rc's.

Wow, that DOES look like a lot of fun. My T-Maxx needs to see some mud now that I've seen those pics. :thumbup:

Back