Nor-Cal Bash

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FastEddy

The Slowest Guy In Town
Supporter
RCTalk Vendor
Reaction score
I have received several inquiries about hosting another bash in Northern Ca.

If your interested please sound off.
We need to see where everyone is coming from and how many are interested. If the response is good, we will choose a date and location.

1)- Where are you located?
2)- What RCs will you bring, On road or off road?
3)- Are you over 18?

-Ed

I'm located somewhere in the Emerald Triangle
I will bring my MBX-5, MTX-3, Losi Mini-T and possibly my Micro RS4. Yes my ID says I am over 18.

Count me in where ever, when ever.

I may be interested in going but when? I would bring my Monster GT, PCR Pro, TMAXX and my mini-t. depending when I may have a brushless set up for the Mini.
I ordered the xs-3 so frequency is no prob.

Did I say I am 29 but look like 18?

O yeah I am in Southern Cali.

Last edited:
1. Napa
2. T-Maxx, Savage, Ofna Buggy
3. I am 18 times 2 plus 1

Lets get it on.

Sacramento

T4
B4
RC10GT
Trin. Reflex

Old enough to drink.

Interested

Sacto area.
Offroad.
Old enough to know better.

how far south into california is it? I may be interested, if they let me cross the border heheh. A day drive, 8-27 hrs is about all I am good for would seriously think about the trip if enough are going to show :D

I'm located all over n cal.

Nitro rs4 mini with big block
4tec
rs4 pro
ofna mbx

--NooP

Originally posted by Waste Land

Did I....ummm miss something?

No, I did.
Its called the lack of acceleration in Ford Lariat @ 9000 feet above sea level.

WoodiE! SHUT THE F#$K UP!!!!

Originally posted by WoodiE
WE'RE GONNA F*$@!ng DIE!!!!

This board may have the funniest admin I have ever seen. I read the above quote and started laughing in the middle of a meeting...

Originally posted by Waste Land
what kinda sweet job do you have to broswe RCNT during a meeting, I do it at school the whole time I'm there but damn in a meeting thats risky

I work for KPMG LLP as an auditor. Att the time people were bitching about produce inventory at a client site. The client is Raleys.....

Originally posted by StrechM
I'm headed trout fishing fairly close to where you guys almost died on Thursday for 5 days. Hwy 395 at the backdoor to Yosemite. No cell phones, no women, no... oh wait... no wifes, plenty of food, a luxury condo over looking one of the lakes, booooze, lot's of it and ....

I drove from Reno to LA on 395 and that drive flat out sucks! End of story......

Originally posted by HumboldtBlazer
ok we are all contributers here, I say we all delete our de-railing threads and keep this one on track.
Sorry about that....posts deleted

posts deleted. As mentioned before I am very interested in going to a cali Bash. ALISO Viejo has a good track and there is also Revelations park

Jon2.......out

1.)1 hr south of Sac

2.) 2 tmaxxes (maybe 3)
monster GT
Mugen MBX4 xr works
nitro rustler(to purposly destroy)

3.) Old enuff

Last edited:
Back