Nor*Cal Bash II (10-18-08)

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SmokeDogg

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
If anyone is interested we are having a GTG at my place this saturday the 18th. Anyone is welcome to join and I can e-mail directions as needed. If you guys want I can BBQ some grub to go with the racing.

This will probably end up being a bi-weekly event if we can afford to fix all our rigs that often. LOL

Just thought I would throw it out there. Not sure how many are in NorCal. My place is about 2hrs north of Sacramento in Red Bluff.

Dan

I'll be there too. Every two weeks sounds perfect.

Besides, isn't the rainy weather for fixin the rigs? I'm only down one truck, and even then it's a cheap fix.

I think I got the idea of how to get there this time.

I think I will pass but thanks anyway its just bit out of my way.

No it's not; just take a turn west and claim you got lost.... really lost.

Swing by KC and pick me up on the way GrudgE........I mean, when you make that 'wrong turn'.

Yeah now that really does it no way I am gonna deal with Mr.Clean and his Clown phobia that's just to much responsibility.

Nah, it'll just make ya drive faster, if anything.

just bring a popcorn gun and big shoes. You will get here even faster than. LOL

Yeah now that really does it no way I am gonna deal with Mr.Clean and his Clown phobia that's just to much responsibility.

With great power, comes great responsibility!! Just steer clear of the Shriners and any Circus tents and we should be good to go.

just bring a popcorn gun and big shoes. You will get here even faster than. LOL

My @ss will run to your house faster!

Yah, I'm ready for it. All that's left to charge is my glow starter, and that's an overnighter. I'm bringing out the Mugen, Savage, and my RC10B3.

Man, that was a blast of a day, Smokedogg. Thanks for hosting another awesome bash.

On the positive side, I did find out that I need a new motor for the savage; crankshaft is busted in half! Looks like I got that excuse to purchase a better engine.

Other carnage includes a broken servo horn on the B3... and that's pretty much it.

Well here is some pics not many I took more vids than pics I will add vids later.

SANY4076Small.jpg

SANY4077Small.jpg

SANY4078Small.jpg

SANY4079Small.jpg

SANY4080Small.jpg

SANY4081Small.jpg

SANY4082Small.jpg

LST with 4 wheel steer

SANY4083Small.jpg

SANY4086Small.jpg

SANY4088Small.jpg

SANY4093Small.jpg

That LST with the 4 wheel steering was awesome. I sense motivation for Rolex's next Queen add-on.

Darn, why did I have to be the farthest from all you guys? Haha, looks great.

It was a total blast; wait till ya see the 4 wheel steer LST in action. Not to mention the Savage backflips.