No more CORR, call them short course

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, i will admit when defeated....... damn guys. now I'm going to have to F' around twice as hard to beat this one.......

CORR Slash is a great choice for bashing and racing.

The CORR SE10 is good as well.

I've not seen the CORR Blitz and CORR Strike so I can't comment on them.

Whatever CORR truck you choose, you probably can't go wrong.

Nothing like racing CORR style rubbin' fenders with other CORR trucks.

Hey bastard, keep your CORR to yourself, i dont want my CORR catching what ur whore of a CORR has caught. HAHA

CORR Slash is a great choice for bashing and racing.

The CORR SE10 is good as well.

I've not seen the CORR Blitz and CORR Strike so I can't comment on them.

Whatever CORR truck you choose, you probably can't go wrong.

ok thanks..i thought the new losi CORR truck looked pretty good..but now i've seen that new HPI CORR truck and it just looks great..the hpi CORR truck looks like the perfect blend of bashible CORR and racible CORR,...i think when i finally get a CORR truck it will be the hpi CORR truck...it just looks like the best CORR truck for what i need in a CORR truck

and like said above keep your CORR to yourself...i don't want none of them CORR desieses(spelling????)..

P.S. that was a hell of alot of CORR lmao:D

Hey guys I was out running my Baja today and there was a guy out with one hell of a sweet CORR truck. He was a bit blasted he had about 3/4 of a case of CORRs down him. He was using his CORR truck to smack the can a flip them up in the air. It was pretty cool until we went for the same can then el-smack-o...that poor little CORR truck got hit by the big ass Baja. There were CORR TRUCK parts and CORRS beer cans flying everywhere.
Sorry to de-rail the thread with the crap above. So back on topic...Blake I like her either way she is facing....oh yeah nice implants.
Hey, has anyone seen the new movie CORaline my daughter was wanting to see it.

Last edited:
ok thanks..i thought the new losi CORR truck looked pretty good..but now i've seen that new HPI CORR truck and it just looks great..the hpi CORR truck looks like the perfect blend of bashible CORR and racible CORR,...i think when i finally get a CORR truck it will be the hpi CORR truck...it just looks like the best CORR truck for what i need in a CORR truck

and like said above keep your CORR to yourself...i don't want none of them CORR desieses(spelling????)..

P.S. that was a hell of alot of CORR lmao:D

Dude that was HARD CORR, LMFAO!!!!!:hehe:

Abadk, I am disapointed in you. Youu are just as bad as everyone else here....I see you have been hanging out with the wrong crowd and getting CORRupted.....lol:hehe:

Dude that was HARD CORR, LMFAO!!!!!:hehe:

lmao..thanks man..

Have any of you seen real CORR trucks?..i have and they look awsome CORR racing must be one of the best types of racing to watch...You have a bunch of CORR trucks racing like maniacs and beating and banging there CORR's...lots of times the CORR trucks dont' come back in one peice but then there CORR machanics put the CORR trucks back together in time for the next CORR race

again i would have to say CORR racing is the best type of racing there is

P.S. guys.... Sorry if none of this made sence...it's 3:30 a.m. and truthfully right now i don't give a CORR whether it made sence or not:D

-Austin

lol i just read back what i posted last night and laughed so hard...it's amazing what you'll type at 3:30 in the morning lol

so whats corr? is that like those RC trucks that look like real trucks but they flip over anytime you try and turn one on asphalt?

I watched all of the nitro circus dvd's religiously before they had the mtv show, they were here in idaho at a place called Casodo mtn here last weekend, doing their stuff but I couldnt make it. Yall need to pickup NitroCircus: Lock n Load, bad ass dvd!

Back