No more CORR, call them short course

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Northlander

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
It's just a minor annoyance but CORR ceased to exist last year before their season even ended. The new series are TORC and LOORS that have filled in the void of short course racing. I would prefer to have these trucks referred to as short course trucks only since there's no guarantee any of these series will exist for multiple years.

I would prefer to have these trucks referred to as short course trucks only since there's no guarantee any of these series will exist for multiple years.

Well if you prefer it - then shall it be! I hereby proclaim that from this date forward ALL CORR/LOORS/TORC trucks be called SHORT COURSE!

There,that should do it for you, you're welcome! :p:

Long live CORR.

wow.. 54 posts in almost 6 years.. then you come in demanding everyone change a habit just because you dont like it...

impressive..

Hes right. Why have a forum section dedicated to a racing class that no longer exists?

you trying to get smart with a mod? wtf does it matter to you guys if theres a section for something that isnt around anymore? Its a part of history now and still needs to be here.

OK then. As long as we're on the topic of following defunct organizations, ill tell you that I think the Houston Oilers will win the superbowl in 2010, and by the way did you watch the ABA basketball game last night? The Memphis Sounds annihilated the Kentucky Colonels.

I'm not trying to get smart with anyone. Just making a point. Not trying to hurt anyones feelings here. No need to get internet tough with me. I'm out.

Last edited:
OK then. As long as we're on the topic of following defunct organizations, ill tell you that I think the Houston Oilers will win the superbowl in 2010, and by the way did you watch the ABA basketball game last night? The Memphis Sounds annihilated the Kentucky Colonels.

I'm not trying to get smart with anyone.
Just making a point. Not trying to hurt anyones feelings here. No need to get internet tough with me. I'm out.

Seems to be your MO though doesn't it.

https://www.rcnitrotalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2203&highlight

I will say it again for the last time. THINK before you post.

There is a right way and a wrong way to get your point across.

Oh yea... LOL. I remember that thread. HA! Ill stick to CORR myself.

I love my SLASH CORR Truck, it has been nothing less than industructable, but the TA CORR truck, and the HPI CORR truck, and the Losi CORR trucks all look good.

I think RCShortCourseTalk.com should be renamed RCCORRTruckTalk.com

Back