nitroaddict banned?? Whats up with this???

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
as I mentioned when I started this thread, I come here for knowledge and the experience of other members, I love this hobby and even after frustrating days with it, I can look back at laugh at them! this is a site about RC right? I know that freedom of speech is everywhere(especially on the web) but this is not a political forum, If some one comes along in thread and wants to get a reaction from another member, he better not forget where he is at and at least try and keep it related to what the thread was started about in the first place! I dont care what your political views are, and if you are a racist please go and find a racist forum and speak your mind there! I am here because I want to learn about this damn addictive hobby, those of you who know me and want to know what I think about political views or anything else not related to RC can call me, and we can piss and moan about the state the world is in if you really want to, but as far as the site goes I am here to learn, meet and help people that are in the same newbie shoes I was once in.You can come to this site and learn how to make your rc's better, but you cannot come to this site excpecting to change the world!
keep it simple and keep it real, life is already short enough!
Peace out!

Last edited:
It seems as if everyone has had their say at this point.
Everyones views were well stated and heard.

This subject is now closed.
I can be reached by PM if needed.

-Ed

Since the day RCNT was born we have NEVER publicly posted reasons, posts, PM’s, nor emails on why a member was banned – for any reason.

While many of you are posting links to this thread and that thread trying to point out and find why NA was banned, I assure you, you will not find it. The thread was pulled almost immediately by a moderator after NA made his remark. At no time has any moderator or myself said NA was racist. However the comment he made was uncalled for and none the less racist regardless of how he tried to hide it. I’ve stated my feelings about comments regarding racism and have made them very clear time and time again. If you post anything racist in any shape or form you will be banned from the site, PERIOD.

Yes NA is a long time member here as well as a contributing member; however money does not buy your way past the rules, anyone who thinks this is sadly mistaken. It’s been asked many times if NitroAddict’s ban is a permanent ban or just a vacation – his ban as of right now only stands as a vacation, unless given any more reason to move it to a permanent ban.

-Michael

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back