Nitro vs electric: pro/con

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RC Guru...what's in a name really? Technically, even though I've been in this hobby for 15 years, I'm NOT an experienced RC driver.
I can build them, I can tune them, I can modify them but to this day I can't drive them for sh*t.
I believe there should be a classification between "I'm new to RC " and "experienced RC driver" such as RC enthusiast. That's what I am.

Yeah--good point. I guess the class I would put myself in then would be I Don't Know What I Don't Know....and that drives me daily. I want to always stay in this class as complacency leads to failure. Experience isn't years into the hobby--it's what you've actually experienced.

In this hobby you just find what you like and stick with it. I love building world-class machines. I get asked a lot what's my all-time favorite project, and I always say my next one.

I've seen a slew of old-timers that don't know their sh*t and some whose knowledge I soak in and try out anything if it will improve our vehicle's durability, speed, AND quickness.