Nitro Talk is better

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have never been there yet I've heard so much about this "Oval Queen". funny stuff

Originally posted by NoviceRob
I have never been there yet I've heard so much about this "Oval Queen". funny stuff

She is one of a kind along with her slave-boy.

HiJacked?
Its the ebb and flow of conversation.
The title of the thread leaves a lot of room to roam.

Just food for thought, but this thread might be better served in the General Chaos section of the board vice the T-Maxx section. Mods?

Damn I can't belive it ... Someone moved a post. I have asked many many times for posts to be moved Sky asks and boom its done... :trout:

Just mean they like Sky Better;)

I thought the thread belonged in the T-maxx forum because I came from the Traxxas T-maxx board and wanted to let everyone know this was a better T-maxx forum in my opinion.

don't sweat it humbolt. This board has many different forums on it. General Chaos, T Maxx talk, Savage talk etc... The traxxas board also has many different forums on it, they just all happen to be talking about traxxas products. This board and all the forums in it are superior to the traxASS boreds.

From what I can see it doesn't seem to matter what forum something is posted in. We all surf through them all and seem to reply with whetever is on our minds at the time.

More then one thread has been hijacked (un-intentionally of course :naughty: ) and turned into something completely different.

From my limited time here I have noticed that we are all a bunch of very out spoken (weirdos? :ahh: .... knuckleheads? :jester: .... or just plain idiots? :banana: ) and we love to talk about all things RC and a whole lot more.

This has got to be one of the most fun boards I have ever been a member of.

Rob

yep...I'm a long time maxxtraxx member but I'm liking it more here these days....not so many regulations and rules about not discussing political subjects(i.e. ..the war,it will get you banned)...i mean damn...we have guys dying everyday and they dont want you to discuss it...give me a break,its on everyones minds....not to mention a hell or damn will just about get you banned...as will just about everything else anymore.

[move]Wow i knoticed that everyone alive hates the living poop outta traxxas peeps named oval queen and some other guy that is her husband. I am a member of that fourm and i never met them so I'm glad i think. btw: my sn on that fourm is |) (V) )(. hehe...lol -Kellen[/move]

Back