Nitro Talk is better

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally posted by FastEddy
I saw the pics on your site. Looks nice.
I usually race off road in Napa its small but close. I also attend the paved oval races in Antioch and Santa Rosa. Yes Ukiah is closed for now.:( Just wondering if I may have met you in the past.

Please PM me some info.
-Ed

Eddy, you drive 6 hours to race R/C's? holy jebus. I grew up in a sheit hole two hours north of humboldtblazer (Crescent City, CA).

I had no idea Eureka had RC tracks. I also had no interest in it when I lived there.

-rob

No,
I live in Sonoma county, Napa is only 30 minutes and Antioch is about an hour drive.

I may at some time take a drive to Eureka and check it out.

no Ukiah I mean. thats a long haul to race

Its about 2 hours, a bit of a haul.
They closed the races there but I liked to help support the local club.

Do you know why they closed I though there was a lot of interest in that area? Was it financial reasons? Because that would be a shame! I'd love to invite those Ukiah folks up that are trackless now.:eyepatch:

Welcome and unless you use a different name on the nazi board you will be banned but you will find a better class of people here

HELP this thread has been hijacked
hijack-twa847.jpg

Get yo asss out dis topic befo I blast you sucka

hijack.jpg

i think i will go get banned from the traxxas board ..I've never been there but it sound lame.
i thin kill go piss em off.

There is a Mad Scientist over on the Traxxas board I kinda thought you were him.

so the have a Mad Scientist, and we have a Mad Sceinist just a sublte difference, but a difference nonetheless

I'm thinking it will probably only take him one post to get tanked over there. Any takers?

Originally posted by SkyMaxx
I'm thinking it will probably only take him one post to get tanked over there. Any takers?
I will go as high as 3 but not less than 2...X

Originally posted by x_789
Originally posted by SkyMaxx

talk about hijacking a thread :x

Originally posted by NoviceRob

[qoute]talk about hijacking a thread :x
[/QUOTE]
WTF are you talking about man RCNT being a supreme forum and how shity TRX is go together like Bacon and Eggs...X

You're just catching that now? This thread was hijacked like two pages back. Welcome to the ride.

it's all good. I get more out of the hi-jacked topics than anything else. Also keeps ya looking at those new posts :D

by the way I think I hi-jacked it when I started talking to eddy about tracks. whoops :hehe:

Originally posted by nitro dave
so the have a Mad Scientist, and we have a Mad Sceinist just a sublte difference, but a difference nonetheless

So I can't spell:eek: Anyways the 2 names are identicle. I say 1 post to get banned if you make a contradiction to something Oval Queer has posted.

Back