Nitro Talk is better

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HumboldtBlazer

RCTalk VIP
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I'm sure like some of you have found this wonderful forum because you were booted of the Traxxas forum. That forum is communistic and they rule with an iron fist. If they dont like what your saying or you disagree with the opinion of a mod your gone! Now I understand banning people on a forum for all ages when you cuss or talk dirty if you will but I did none of that. the 2 worst people over there probably dont need metioning but I will. I hate fricking Oval Bitch and HolmWiener they are pretty damn full of themselves ahhhhhhhhhh I feel much better for saying that now I'm done and I can move on. Thanks Woodie you ROCK for starting such a great forum and I tip my hat to you.:cheers:

Welcome humboldtblazer! I myself am not a banned traxxis member, but a lot of folks here are. I'm sure you will find that the Admin, Mods, and members are easy to get a long with and sure do have a lot of advice. Welcome home. :)

:cheers: Glad that you have come to the realization that many of us here have come to over time. If it were one or two people complaining about as you so nicley stated Oval Biatch or Holmwiener then I could understand why TRX would jut think it was no big deal but when 10's of people have complained I think its more than just a couple bad seeds complaing. TRX board sucks ass plain and simple. X

Hey Woodie are you banned from TRX? Also is there some way you can change something like the color of our user name or something or add a litt astrick or something for those of us banned from the sheit hole board at trx. That way we are a special club. X

I think i have had 4 usernames banned! Hey M@xx did you get banned for what you said bc i got banned for my comment back.

ahh another traxxas board misfit. Welcome humbolt.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. Nice to see I am not the only one. Not to worry I am not an upstart I am just a person that believes in being able to state your own opinion (which they dont seem to like @ Traxxas).

Originally posted by humboldtblazer
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. Nice to see I am not the only one. Not to worry I am not an upstart I am just a person that believes in being able to state your own opinion (which they dont seem to like @ Traxxas).

Welcome aboard. This place is so much better. The site is fun and the Mods have a sence of humor and are decent. (Except for NC Nitro, he's mean to me;)

Fett, RESPECT MY AUTHORITI!, LOL :D Better watch your your step, I aint affraid of slapping your ass with a 10 yard penalty as Mad Scientist called it. ;)

Welcome to a much better place Humboldtblazer. :cheers:

Originally posted by NCNitro
Fett, I aint affraid of slapping your ass

NC- your slapping fetts ass? what kind of place is this???

Originally posted by NCNitro
Fett, RESPECT MY AUTHORITI!, LOL :D Better watch your your step, I aint affraid of slapping your ass with a 10 yard penalty as Mad Scientist called it. ;)

Welcome to a much better place Humboldtblazer. :cheers:

Do you see what I mean! He wants me, I know it!

Hay NC... Its "Respect My Authoritaw" not Authoriti. get it right! :cheerful:

Speel check couldn't catch that one.

Hay Humboldt,
I occasionally make a run up your direction. :smoke:

You ever make it down to the races in Ukiah?

Originally posted by Mayhem
I think i have had 4 usernames banned! Hey M@xx did you get banned for what you said bc i got banned for my comment back.

I sure did, now, you read my reply, and I can say I have never steped out of line with any of the mods. You want to compare? I am banned from that site and also had 5 "interventions" into my posts. All of which were conflicting advise I was giving and a post asking politely not to STEAL from me, and I even told them they could use the stolen pic, as long as they used the original, and not deface it by removing the RCNT mark. I still haven''t recieved any replies or explanations as to why I am banned. but you know what,
I coundln't give two shits about being banned LOL!
Compare? Not even in the ballbark. This is the best RC site on the web. :jester:

I heard the track closed in Ukiah. I built an offroad track in Fortuna that will be opened for 1/10 ST and 1/8 buggy both Nitro in May. We are already praticing on the track on Sats and Suns. It will be an offical ROAR and NORRCA track. Our track is right off the 101 highway right before you get into Fortuna (20 mins South of Eureka) We also have a track opening in Eureka at the fairgrounds. The only track I have been to down your way is Delta in Antioch. Let me know if you want to come up we would love to see you there! We will also be holding non offical club T-maxx races as they are SO popular. If you are interested give me a message and I can shoot you all the info.:cheers:

I saw the pics on your site. Looks nice.
I usually race off road in Napa its small but close. I also attend the paved oval races in Antioch and Santa Rosa. Yes Ukiah is closed for now.:( Just wondering if I may have met you in the past.

Please PM me some info.
-Ed

Back