nitro slot car???????

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hardmikke6996

RCTalk Racer
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
nitro pan car???????

hey guys so i was thinkin about this for awile now.
Do you guys think you could take an old pan car,a nitro 2.5 and make it work?
what i think would work is to take the belt drive from like a 4tec and put it onto the old pan car i wish i could draw pics but i works in my head lol like everything. i know it would eat the tires right off of it but I'm lookin at something faster than a 4tec mabey let me know what you all think.

Last edited:
its not going to run inside but on asphalt

Rolex is completely right , it would be way too small anyways cause a trx 2.5 is like the size of a slot car, where would all the servos be? maybe try like a custom mini with all custom parts if your talented! JMO but I know a lot about slot cars as every friday I race them and to me, there fast enough on a track! haha but message me with any slot car questions! pc

aaa du sorry i totaly meant pan car cause i have this old bolink pan car just laying around again my bad

oh, hahha then yea a pan car will work unless its an electric pan car which a lot are. but if its nitro then why not!

ya it is electric but you all think it would work

well you would have to mod it a lot from having like the batt trays and motor mounts to have nitro motor mounts but after a LOT of HARD work it could work, might not look good but it could work. I think?

Back