Nitro Fuel for KE21SP engine?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone here have experience of the Optifuel optimix 25%??
I've found a more local shop that has it.

But this info made me thinking:
"The Race Fuel has been developed with the assistance of top pro drivers and is a high performance fuel for RACE use - it's not meant for general fun RTR buggies and trucks etc."

Why shouldnt you use this fuel for RTR engines and fun running?? They recommend the 20% rtr fuel instead with much more oil.

More confusing questions lol. 🤔

Does anyone here have experience of the Optifuel optimix 25%??
I've found a more local shop that has it.

But this info made me thinking:
"The Race Fuel has been developed with the assistance of top pro drivers and is a high performance fuel for RACE use - it's not meant for general fun RTR buggies and trucks etc."

Why shouldnt you use this fuel for RTR engines and fun running?? They recommend the 20% rtr fuel instead with much more oil.

More confusing questions lol. 🤔

I don't have experience with it ,but I bash with Bones brew 30% nitro with 9% oil ,which is race fuel ,you
can always run a little on the rich side to compensate!

You can act like your racing!...🤣😂😂
Race heats can last up to 45 minutes long with out stopping that is more brutal on an engine than bashing ,I dont
Know what they are thinking that it is not for bashing!...🤷‍♂️😂😂

I don't have experience with it ,but I bash with Bones brew 30% nitro with 9% oil ,which is race fuel ,you
can always run a little on the rich side to compensate!

You can act like your racing!...🤣😂😂
Race heats can last up to 45 minutes long with out stopping that is more brutal on an engine than bashing ,I dont
Know what they are thinking that it is not for bashing!...🤷‍♂️😂😂
Lol yeah, acting like racing probably would make the fuel work better 😅😅🏁💯

Like you said, running on the rich side should do it with any fuel thats lower in oil!
I have never read about any other fuel thats says this.

Back