Nitro engine HSN

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JohnSampson

RCTalk Racer
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Ok so I had to change the direction of the fuel inlet piece on the high speed needle So the fuel line doesn't hit the gear how do I get the 2 holes aligned For the fuel to flow

Thanks

Inside the fuel nipples collar there should be a cavity all the way around so fuel will flow regardless of position,....note that sometimes it doesn't work as it should and in that case you will have to find a thicker gasket for the needle so when it's tight it will be in the different position

Thanks, I'll check to see if it has a cavity, it's a Novarossi engine.
But of it doesn't is there a trick to get it lined up?

I'm pretty sure theyre all made so that the nipple can point in any direction. At least the all the ones I've ever moved have been like that. Having said that I've not owned a nova yet. I think thats one of the next mills I want to try :)

I'm pretty sure theyre all made so that the nipple can point in any direction. At least the all the ones I've ever moved have been like that. Having said that I've not owned a nova yet. I think thats one of the next mills I want to try :)
I'm not sure on this one, but as with anything Nitro they design most parts in mind to be "customisable" to fit other models than their own, so I'm sure there is an easy way round it...:)

With any other engine there's one opening to allow fuel to get in, but there's a groove in the ring to allow fuel to get to that opening no matter which way the fuel nipple is turned.

Back