Nice site

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i don`t act 35 though,more liks 25.us bloke do not grow up do we.:banana:

The bigger the boys the bigger the toys:banana:

I here that all the time here on the farm. These old fuddy duddys out here thing I'm nuts a 40 something kid:D Flying R/c planes and chacing a Toy truck around!They just dont get it!!!:banana:

And they never will unless they join our wonderful world of rc

Yeepers I have one old guy here thay just loves to watch me fly.Thinks its great fun when I try to bomb his machine shed from about 3/4 of a mile away:confused: Keep telling him to give it a try it will make him feel 20 years younger.But he say he is to old :confused: He is 65.

run your maxx into their leg and see if they think it is as toy;)

If he did try it he would be hooked just like the rest of us.;)

Yeah I think so. I let him drive my Maxx the other day:confused: (dont ask me why) But it was worth it he had a grin on his face for a week;) Maybe I'm getting to him:D

He might show up at your door with one :banana: Then you will have somebody to bash with

keep it up,and see if you can convert him.

Man I sure hope so! He keeps comeing over and watching me as I work on my track. I tried to give him one of my other Maxx's but he wouldnt take it:mad: Its just a matter of time tho;)

mind though he may be better than you.

Whats your point? Heck my 12 year old Girl is better than me!!! But It would still be fun to watch her kick someone elses butt for a change.;)(Dang kids anyway)

how big is your track gonna be ,can you post pics of it:D