Nice sale on electric motors!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

arceeguy

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Check out Sheldon's Hobbies, they are clearing out some NOS motors that are a few years old. Good chance to get a Ball Bearing modified for 9.99, or a stocker for 4.99!!!

They have been offloading those things for months. I bought some cells from them at a great price about 3 weeks ago but then i shortly decided to get out of the Electric. Only some much fun you can have with a pede.

During the winter, I actually shift to using my nitro's more because they run so much better in the cooler temps. The electrics can be geared up without frying the motor, but the snow really tends to drain the batteries quickly. I'm anxious to see how the T-Maxx performs in the white stuff!

Originally posted by arceeguy
I'm anxious to see how the T-Maxx performs in the white stuff!
Its a bit off topic but,
I made a set (4) of chains for my Maxx a while back.
They seemed like a great idea at the time but they are WAY TO HEAVY. I'm sure if I used them I would trash my drive train in no time at all. If someone used plastic cross strips and 200 lb fishing line to hold it all together they would be awsome. I lost intrest in the project. I live in California, Dont think I would get much use out of them.:D

chain1.jpg

Dude I know that is not a barbie pink Lid on that truck. Did you get that from EL Pirata. Where is the rainbow flag ED? Please tell me that is your wife or daughters truck or that you are color blind somthing lie to me anything but that you chose that color. X

That’s all mine, mine, mine,
Why? Try getting out on the track with 10 other racers that all look the same, I know witch one is mine, mine, mine, besides being the one in the back of the pack.

All of my RCs are the same color. At first I got a huge amount of razzing from the other drivers but the next race, everyone seemed to change their colors to something they could see.

Un like others, :D I don’t have any issues with my sexuality and think pink is a cool color.

Last edited:
Originally posted by FastEddy

Un like others, :D I don’t have any issues with my sexuality and think pink is a cool color.

So many things I could say about that...but i wont :D

-WoodiE

Those chains look pretty cool anyway.
I think I might try chains, but I'll use the light stuff made for hanging plants. I was hoping that maybe the 4WD would give good enough grip without any traction "devices" like studs or chains. Looks like I might get a chance tomorrow because they are calling for 5 inches of snow overnight here. I better get busy waterproofing servo's tonight!

Back