New upgades to my AX10

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

abadk9420

Broke Down Driver
In Memoriam
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Added some new things to the rig:

MIP C-Spine Drive Shafts
MIP Front axle steering CVD's
6 Cell 1500mah NiMh saddle pack
Front axle battery mounts for the saddle pack
Losi Rock Claws
Lowered the ride height a tad bit

P1040443Medium.jpg

P1040444Medium.jpg

P1040445Medium.jpg

P1040447Medium.jpg

P1040449Medium.jpg

P1040455Medium.jpg

Got some rock claws on her now
P1040462Medium.jpg

and I lowered the ride height to about 2-7/8 inches
P1040467Medium.jpg

and ya I know its a hella rusty ruler, LOL!!!!

Last edited:
Looks good man. That should make it preform much better at the manteca comp!

right on Curtis, saddles are so much better than a big ol stick pack sittin up top lol....

right on Curtis, saddles are so much better than a big ol stick pack sittin up top lol....

Hell ya and lossing that stock battery mount realy opens up the chassis, I can't wait to get a dig set up in there, all in time I guess...

I would have gone with the Axial cvds, I like that version much better then the version from MIP.

I would have gone with the Axial cvds, I like that version much better then the version from MIP.

Ya those are nice but my Bro bought me the MIP's for an early Christmas gift and you can't complain about free:D, so if these break which isn't real likely because they feel pretty strong then maybe I will pick up a pair of the Axail ones....

whens the new chassis coming in

oh and h8z2luze said dont worry bout the next comp he will be 1st again

whens the new chassis coming in

oh and h8z2luze said dont worry bout the next comp he will be 1st again

I think I will work with this chassis for now, LOL!!!

As for h8z2luze I am sure he will give me a run for my money at the next comp, he has after all been crawling longer then me, LOL!!!!!

What motor/ESC u runnin?

its a lrp esc w/ a 55t integy motor and I don't like the esc at all, it has hella revrse delay, but at least it has reverse now, it will get me by till I can get a cc sw or mm...

Last edited:
The novak rooster is a pretty good one with the 55turn motor. and its lipo capable.

The novak rooster is a pretty good one with the 55turn motor. and its lipo capable.

The only problem with the Novak rooster crawler ESC is that it will only go 2s lipo or 7 cells nimh and not 3s or 8 cells nimh, which kind of pulls me both ways because I always have liked Novak and it is pretty much all I have ran, so its hard to switch, if I could have found a novak for the same price as the LRP I would have got it insted....

yeah man, the rooster is cool but if you are gonna spend that much you really need to get one that will handle 3s, 2s is cool yes but it wont touch a 3s.

yeah get a sidewinder with a bec or a Mamba.......i know alot of guys are running Tekin stuff but i think the link you need to use it on your computer is kinda pricey.

Back