New Traxxas Maxx V2

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JimF315

RCTalk Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Looks like Traxxas has a new version of the Maxx they just released yesterday. They made the Wide package standard and now have Sledgehammer tires. It also about an inch or so longer. This will now allow for bigger batteries and improve handling of the truck. There are a few YT vids out already. Traxxas site says a mid December availability.

I'm liking the body, so much my tmaxx may find one soon.

I like it, I may have to build one once the parts are available.

How soon do you guys think before the parts are out for sale lol

Looks like the new Maxx's are hitting local hobby shops so Jenny may have a few soon.

How soon do you guys think before the parts are out for sale lol
I'm gonna take a shot and say maybe mid-January is when Traxxas will sell them officially? Could be longer due to supply chain issues
Looks like Traxxas has a new version of the Maxx they just released yesterday. They made the Wide package standard and now have Sledgehammer tires. It also about an inch or so longer. This will now allow for bigger batteries and improve handling of the truck. There are a few YT vids out already. Traxxas site says a mid December availability.
Yep, I saw Kevin Talbot's video on it, looks interesting (though my budget won't stretch to that..lol). Apparently it'll only be for sale in the UK though?? Don't get your hopes up, it may be a couple of months before Traxxas decides to sell them here, or when people post them on ebay/ship them to shops here.

I could not see dropping $580 as I already have a Maxx with the WideMaxx kit and CV driveshafts. My Maxx is my main basher and my original body and tires where spent. I was inspired to buy a new body shell and Sledgehammer tires. She looks and runs good as new. Hey the new one is a little longer but $580 for a slightly longer truck I will hold on to mine for now. My local hobby shop has sold out all their pre-orders.
7E381211-3FC2-4AFC-81A9-E1AAC1724E54_1_201_a.jpeg
tempImageFxfenQ.png

Back