New Traxxas 5.0 Mustang Fox Body!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WickedFog

Starter of too many projects
Supporter
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
  3. Scale Builder
Finally, someone released an old Fox body Mustang no-prep! I always thought it was funny that nobody made one yet, considering if you go to a real drag strip you see the old Foxes nearly every other run.

While I am surprised its taken someone this long to release one I never was a fan of the foxbody. Then again I'm not big on Mustangs in general with a few exceptions. Glad they did release it though I know theres a lot of people that love em :)

Yeah, but will it fit a 22S? All of the bodies I see for 22S & Traxxas say that you need to change the rear body mounts to get them to fit on a Traxxas.

Yeah, but will it fit a 22S? All of the bodies I see for 22S & Traxxas say that you need to change the rear body mounts to get them to fit on a Traxxas.
The Traxxas 5.0 body comes with rear body mounts. I just looked em up on ebay.

The foxbody might be more better than the c10 because its more aerodynamic. The only difference between the 2 is the body mounts and front bumper/splitter.

It's a lexan body. I can't imagine it weighs much different than other lexan bodies 🤷‍♂️

Back