new toy :)

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nitrobuzzard

Useless NOOB!!
Reaction score
Neither here...nor there...but everywhere
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Got my new toy today, been wanting one for awhile and finally decided to break down and buy one.

'09 Ninja 650R

100_1755.jpg

Nice bike bro! I hope to have another one eventually.

Thanks bud :)

I am totally stoked about it. I'll be getting off work in about 2 more hours, 7a.m., and when I get to the house I'm gonna have to fire it up and take it for a quick spin. I'm worse than a kid in a candy store...LOL

-Nitro

Don't forget your brain bucket, Nitro. Have fun with your new toy.

Thx moto!

Yea Hamz I snagged up a new one when I got her...I had one but it was old so I figured it was time for a new one....gotta protect my old melon! LOL

-Nitro

Last year I won a Buell 1125R, but I had to sell it back to the dealer because I couldn't afford tax, title, and license, or the additional insurance. I really wish I would have kept it though.

Worst thing is, the bike blue booked at $10,500, and I sold it back for $5,000. I told everybody I knew that I would sell it to them for $7,500 or so, and nobody took the offer, but then after I sold it back, everybody says they would have given my $9,000 for it.

That's a nice one you've got though, enjoy it!

A buddy of mine has a Buell 948 Lightning. I rode it a short piece and it was a really nice bike...too bad they've stopped production of the Buell.

Nice ride! I will be picking up my new toy next Friday can't wait to ride. Be safe and have fun.

I've put a little over 100 miles on it so far...I am really liking it. I didnt think I would actually and I figured I'd be getting a ZX-6R next year but I really like the way this one rides. I dont have to lay on the tank...

As far as wheelies are concerned, I'm not a freaking idiot.

-Nitro