New site desgin is up

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

x_789

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
OK boys thanks for the help on the logos earlier this week. I actually decided to go a tottaly diffrent route which I really like a lot cleaner looking site. Also please take note o my sites new slogan which is on my banner below. Thanks again X

Looks very nice and clean and easy to browse though

Rob =devil

Nice site, love the slogan. I know a certain Queen who would especially like the slogan lol

Nice while it lasted server just went t heck again guess thats what backups are for anyway I will update you when i get it going again..X

I dunno but it seems very messed up to me I see no logo's and the site pictures don't work

Originally posted by Mayhem
I dunno but it seems very messed up to me I see no logo's and the site pictures don't work
:thumbsup: Look at the post right above where you posted. I said that it was down and that I Would repost when I had it corrected. I haven't posted that yet becuase I am still working on the server itself. X

OK as of right now it is working looks like I figured out what took it down in the first place. X

ie 6.0...

seems to be back up now. whos your host man?

-WoodiE

shoule be called www.wesuckarseathosting.com Well I just talked to the guy hosting today and the problem was the dude he was sharing this server with the other dude was jacking with stuff so. So this weekend or next its going to a completly diffrent box. I know there may be some issues with my mime settings that why I asked what browser... X

If you ever want a good host, just look me up. I can hook you up with one!

-WoodiE

BTW: the new design looks pretty good, keep up the good work.

Originally posted by WoodiE
If you ever want a good host, just look me up. I can hook you up with one!

-WoodiE

BTW: the new design looks pretty good, keep up the good work.
Thanks on both acounts I have already checked out your host I almost went to them last week. I told my dude I would give him one last chance to straiten this out. I have delt with him in other things and he has always been reliable. If he dosn't get me over this pos box I am on in the next two weekend though I am gonna have to go else where.
Also thanks for the compliment. Like I said I may do some fine adjustment/tweeking but I like the cleaner smoother flow of this one now. X

Matts,

I'm sure the fact that his site was made in FrontPage :\ has nothing to do with it at all.

-WoodiE

I Have to say the site looks great compared to the other one:angry: but maybe a tip.... ont he tap image that fades maybe have if fade all the way across the screen

Just my 3 cents

Also where did you get
circle.gif
did you make it?

Hey Matts I just got Netscape and its a pretty cool browser(my microsoft IE was mesn up) well tha same thing happens to me

X should try to fix this

Its the MIME settings on the server itself. I personally hate nutscrape seeing as how I have to support it at work. I know there is an issues that is why I put the best viewd in IE at the bottom. Since I am moving my site to a new box within the next two weeks I saw no need to screw with fixing it on my server. Becuase my statistics on my server show only about a 2 percent viewing from netscape users. X

Back