New picsof box and truck

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

M@xximillion

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Ever wonder what to do with all them decals Traxxas gives you when you buy a model?

Attachments

• new stand pic.jpg
    new stand pic.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 146
ANother

Attachments

• new box and stand.jpg
    new box and stand.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 114
The modifer with a great invention!

Beautifual! Good job!

Originally posted by NCNitro
Maxximillion, that is one sweet looking stand! You need to start selling them.

I am going to, I'm trying to find a way to get the overall cost down but still maintain quality, also the new and improved model is a vise style clamp.

Might want to get a copyright on this stuff while your giving us all ideas$$$$

Originally posted by Mayhem
Might want to get a copyright on this stuff while your giving us all ideas$$$$
LOL!! I could tell you a story that would blow your mind!
Been there done that.

I would definately be interested in one. I really like the vise idea too. Let me know when you have em ready for sale and for how much.

thats a really cool stand, and I'm designing a box that my nrustler will roll into the bottom, and i will have drawers and a storge tray one top!

jd

Originally posted by ohstiger
thats a really cool stand, and I'm designing a box that my nrustler will roll into the bottom, and i will have drawers and a storge tray one top!

jd

Thats a great idea, just remember to keep it as light as possible.

Originally posted by matts6887
Hey maxx, any idea if you were to put both the truck stand and the tool storage chest on the market how much ya think you would put on it as a $ tag? I know it couldnt be cheap. But it probably also wouldnt be super expensive either.

Storage chest would be about 65 to 75 just because the clasps that hold on the top part are kinda expensive.

The stand with the vise style top I have down to about 75. Because of the materials are expensive plus don't forget I am building a vise mechanism from scratch, I mean from a sheet of material. Even the knobs to tighten the vise and tilt are made from solid aluminium. People will say that it is too expensive, but you do get what you pay for. And I won't use any other kind of material to cut cost, I'd rather not sell them if I had to do that. It would drive me crazy if someone knocked the quality of my stuff.
Besides I would offer a lifetime gaurentee on them.

Back