New pics of my Adam Drake XXXNT

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Çh®i§tiªñ

RCTalk VIP
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I added RPM ball ends, realligned my carb the way it SHOULD be, custom cut the RX box to accommodate both the RX and the failsafe, added a one way valve to the backpressure line to prevent backflow into the exhaust and new heavy springs. Oh yeah, almost forgot, added an RPM front bumper.

Pic 1

Pic 2

Pic 3

Enjoy!

That there truck is soooo perty. WoooHooo!

Razor - you flirtin with my truck again ;)

NCN - You would love a stadium truck. Either get the RC10GT or the XXXNT Drake. The Drake has all the hopups you need right in the box. (you will only ever need to do 3 mods to this thing, its great!). It flys through the air like a champion and hauls azz! Nice part is, I can run it street or dirt and it performs like a champ on either! There is just something to be said about a stadium truck that can be about any other.

Did you catch the bug yet?

:p

i was thinking of getting one of those ! How do they hold up ?

\"The Drake has all the hopups you need right in the box. (you will only ever need to do 3 mods to this thing, its great!)\"you said it has all the hop ups you ever need !!

i don\'t know??¿¿:wtf:

The XXX NT-DA is awesome. Yes 99% of all the hop-up parts are included. It is by far my favorite 2-wheel drive RC.

Well designed to stay planted on even the most messed up tracks. Jumps like a kangaroo and handles just as good at 50mph as is does at 5mph.

I have an AE GT and the XXXNT-DA and there is no competition. If you look at all the Stadium Truck competitions you will see that 99% of all the top 10 are Losi XX

Eddy,
Is the ADE that much better than a FT GT? I admit I haven't raced a Drake, but IMO the FT is better than the XXX-NT (not AD). Not wanting to start a Losi-AE thing here, just curious.

Back