New Member in the family

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mayhem

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
New Member in the R/C family at my house

I have a Rustler and a T-maxx

Dad has a T-maxx

and a new addition a Losi XXX-NT for my brother.

Its good to have a family of RC :hehe:

Sweet hope ya got to run the new member b4 it started raining I'm looking to add a losi my self :banana:

Hey Rob we started break-in last nite got two tanks done. Right now its actually snowing.

Congrats!

now your brother will be whooping on both you and pops!

The XXX-NT rocks!

Nice to hear! All 3 of my brother is in the hobby too...:banana:

Mayhems brother is my best friend so weve actually got 5 cars between us ............WE HAVE TO BUILD A TRACK!!!!!!

I'm thinking about getting an XXX-NT or maybe the team associated GT thing. The xxx-nt is more durable I hear?

-rob

I dont know if the xxxnt is more durable but i love it it jumps good and handle great you would be happy with it

It doesn't seem fair that your dad has a T, your brother has a Losi and you have a brick:hehe: Your parents must not love you.

i gotta brick and a maxx. and at least my "brick" won't break when I hit a small snowbank. or even a curb Unlike the losi.

Wait that depends on how fast the brick is going when it hits curb :coffee

At a decent speed. not WOT

i dont know I've broke mine at decent speeds on curb and that dang steel lamp post

Hey mayhem I recall your brick hitting a jump and going about three feet in the air and when you landed you broke the same part the losi didwhen it hit the curb (rear hub carrier)

Originally posted by Mayhem
i gotta brick and a maxx. and at least my "brick" won't break when I hit a small snowbank. or even a curb Unlike the losi.

Would this be a futile effort at saying a Losi XXX-NT is less of a machine than a Traxxas Brick? Am I really reading this right?

Originally posted by nitro dave
It doesn't seem fair that your dad has a T, your brother has a Losi and you have a brick:hehe: Your parents must not love you.
Man that is RUTHLESS man how do you stop the bleeding after a wound like that. Next your parents will be shipping you off to boarding school in oregan....X

Just a little info.............
Mayhem his brother and I went out bashing the other day, me and his brother have xxxnt's well needless to say we ran about three tanks and mayhem only ran about 1/2 since he hit a curb and broke his rear hub carrier AGAIN

Man Twisted lets be honest part of it is that he owns a brick part of it sounds like the driver also ... :smoke: X

Originally posted by TWIZTIDNINJA
Just a little info.............
Mayhem his brother and I went out bashing the other day, me and his brother have xxxnt's well needless to say we ran about three tanks and mayhem only ran about 1/2 since he hit a curb and broke his rear hub carrier AGAIN

He probably did it on purpose to avoid the humiliation of being smoked by the losis

I just thought it was funny that he said he could hit a curb and not break unlike the losi ......but then he hits the curb and breaks while were jumping snow banks

Back