New losi vehicle teaser

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mayhem

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
attachment.php

Losi is going to release a new vehicle next week and has released this teaser pic. They are also cross promoting their new online forum and will release more clues there.

Take a stab at what you think it is.

Losi

I mean... what do they NOT have already? Losi has more market segments covered than any other MFR. Nothing really comes to mind.

i signed up, wouldn't let me view thread even after i signed up

I think they are moving towards a vacuum line.

I really dont know? they already have at least one of everything. Maybe a new MT. or a better and nastier short course truck...WHO KNOWS!!!

the blue thing looks like the truck if its a truck and i think its next to rock like mgt 8 said

I really dont have much of an idea, I doubt its a crawler, they have the mini and the new losi comp crawler so the only thing they would have to put out would be a super wich I really really doubt they would do because of the huge lack of demand for supers....I can see them putting out a scaler platform though to compete with axial, axials scx10 is such an easy start into scalers that they sale like crazy.

heres an idea----maybe they made a sweettt 1/5 scaler.lol..who knows.it could happen

Could, but, theres not much of a market for it. Losi is all about making money, thats why they make their stuff cheap imo and then offer a bunch of upgrades, so if they punch out a scaler I'm sure it will be a 1/10th scale.

I have a hunch that says 1/10 scale crawler.

Rumor has it that it will be a scaler trying to compete with the SCX....They better bring their A+ game to keep up with that rig!

Ya probably a scaler.... I mean what else could it be? The pic has lights and rocks lol.

I'm hoping for a scaler, but look what traxxas pulled, they claimed best crawler, go anywhere, with a pic of stairs, but all we got was the summit.......

I'm hoping for a scaler, but look what traxxas pulled, they claimed best crawler, go anywhere, with a pic of stairs, but all we got was the summit.......

I couldnt agree more! But hopefully they arent as stupid as Traxxas was/is.

Back