New Hybrid project

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

3maxxman

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
New project starting soon, I have an MP chassis w/ Dom slipper, Proline hybrid bulks, Tmaxx suspension not sure what engine to put in it. TTR .70? Or just a .21?:D

Well 3maxxman. The way you named your first post is what made me question you when you orgianally. You asked a question can it be done. Then you answered the question. It sounded like some kid talking :spam but after seeing all them pix I must say I Am very impressed and can't wait to see what your next project looks like. Keep up the nice work...X

I want to see the TTR .70 in that badass! can't WAIT!

I think that you should go TTR .70 or stuff twin .21's in it. I can't wait to see the newest badboy.

TTR .90. The head on that thing is HUGE!

If that's not an option, go with the TTR .70:D

I say .21...nevermind! .70ThunderTiger! Ya Baby Hurry up i can't wait to see some pics!:cheers:
[move]-Kellen[/move]

Here is the engine... hows that for SIZE!

Attachments

• ttr70sm1.jpg
    ttr70sm1.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 250
Is that a head off a Zen in the background?

Man that thing is huge!!!! :nuke: That might be appropriate on the hood!

No that is the stock heatsink head from the EK 4 version 1 TTR .70!:wtf:

Had to upload to my site I don't like not being able to see the pic on the page.
site1090.jpg

Last edited:
i just saw this pic. :spam

just kidding. we're all excited about that beast and can't wait to see what you do with it.

:trout: Hi there fellas.Does anyone know a site where i can get Airtronics remote with receiver and 2 servos for under $260?

Which model number and what servos?

I can probably help. Also, what city will it be shipping to?

M8.Just the 102 servos and I live in washington state:)

For a M8 it might be a little more expansive.
[move]-Kellen[/move]

I just seen an Airtronics yesterday for 100 bucks at the hobby shop. Came with a couple of 102 servos as well. Didnt notice if the RX was with it.

Is this a combo package? If so, do you have a part number?

:OT: i was wondering when that Member project (3maxxman) was going to get underway. Or is it just a idea? I would really like to see it in action!
[move]-Kellen[/move]

Originally posted by SilentHunterKellen
:OT: i was wondering when that Member project (3maxxman) was going to get underway. Or is it just a idea? I would really like to see it in action!
[move]-Kellen[/move]
More than just an Idea... too many projects going right now. I have just picked up 2 nitro sports and put them back together, (LHS was using them for parts) man they are fun and fast! I have received the parts from Thunder Tiger / Ace Hobbies for both of my EK-4's. Still gathering parts for this project. So... if you know anyone with MP/Dom diffs or any 1/8th scale shocks I am in need. Here are some pics to let you all see where it sits now. Lets not be cheap with the power of the TTR .70 I will need very strong parts.8-0
site1092.jpg

site1093.jpg

site1094.jpg

site1095.jpg

The last pic is of the Dom tranny (Slipper):cheers: