NEW FlySky Noble NB4+ Plus

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DavidB1126

Team Bomb Pop
Supporter
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
  4. Scale Builder
424571131_122138285594042042_1051777517495656146_n.jpg
424576613_122138270240042042_8307098566619153049_n.jpg

Best left handed radio under $700.00. Mine has been rained on, fished out of a creek, the ex-wife attempted to flush it down the toilet, and my dog has used it for a chew toy. It still works. Did I mention it's been dropped several hundred times. Maybe it's time for a new one.

Looking to get this once, or if my rc8x sells.

This one replaces the OG NB4 as the original is now discontinued.

If my old radio doesn't sell, I'll be stuck with my first one, the 4gs until I come up with 300 spare dollars. Terrible that a 330 dollar radio has ssues and the company doesn't listen to us and fixes them. Flysky should hopefully have better support and hopefully if I do get this radio. It can serve me for at least the next 3 years of my rc racing career. The rc8x only lasted 2 months before I noticed the issues and I been having them for the past 6 plus months. They are never g9ing to fix them anyways so why keep trying.

Looking to get this once, or if my rc8x sells.

This one replaces the OG NB4 as the original is now discontinued.

If my old radio doesn't sell, I'll be stuck with my first one, the 4gs until I come up with 300 spare dollars. Terrible that a 330 dollar radio has ssues and the company doesn't listen to us and fixes them. Flysky should hopefully have better support and hopefully if I do get this radio. It can serve me for at least the next 3 years of my rc racing career. The rc8x only lasted 2 months before I noticed the issues and I been having them for the past 6 plus months. They are never g9ing to fix them anyways so why keep trying.
Take a look at the Radiomaster MT12. The initial learning curve is steep but doable and the cost is crazy low compared to other radios. I have one that I've been using recently for testing instead of my Futaba and it's worked great. Two races (off-road and oval) and no problems. I'm still tweaking settings and trying new things with it so my actual driving hasn't been that great :rolleyes: