new engine but wat?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sounds sweet tell me how it runs when u get it running right maybe i will get one for my lightning

You might want to consider the Orion Wasp or the Ofna / Picco 26. Same engine, the Wasp is a little less expensive. $150-190 range. A lot of performance for about 1/2 the price of the bigger names.

i heard about the wasp and i think it would be cool some guy that lives up the street has one i saw the engine i just never saw it run will it be alot better in the lightning?

I have the picco outlaw version. same as the wasp, just a different color. they are a very powerful engine for under $200.00.
a lot of us use them in t maxxes. do a search on this site and i'll bet you can get a lot of answers. i'm sure that it would give plenty of power for a buggy. make sure that you have or get a good pipe if you can. makes all of the difference in the world.

just got to see mine with picco in it.. same as wasp.. DO NOT buy it from austin town hobbies though if you do. he jacks his price up BIG TIME.. ill give you info where to get a wasp for 160 ish or even the track sells piccos for 180..

ya i know he alwys jacks up the prices but hey maybe he lower his prices when he finishs moving into that new building but hey i hope

what does a rebuild cost on the 21bb

buy new engine...... else look on ebay for savage 21bb parts

yes i know about it i just don't like to use it

Originally posted by lillightingboy21
yes i know about it i just don't like to use it

well, thats nice to hear. maybe we will all decide that we dont like answering your questions. how would you like that. or even better, we will all decide to just answer your questions incorrectly. would that be okay for you?

Back