Need your help guys

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RC Cars Guru

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Hello
I am working on an invention, a device that would clean your RC car wheels easily and efficiently while they are mounted on your car.
Almost any type of cars and almost any size of wheels. Any car with a wheel up to 120mm diameter will work.
I am not trying to sell anything, and this is not a spam.
I just need a small favour from you if please share this short video with your friends, I just need to know their feedback, how useful such an idea is. All positive and negative opinions will be so much highly appreciated.
Thank you in advance for your help and support
Your feedback is highly needed and appreciated

Last edited by a moderator:
How can we possibly give you feedback on an "invention" that you don't even describe, let alone demonstrate?

I'll stick to water, a scrub brush and compressed air. No mystical tire voodoo machine for me.

I'll stick to using nothing, since my rc cars like to get dirty ;)

Looks completely useless. Not only that, but you posted the same post twice now. You don't need come here spamming the site with your "product" that does not even exist yet, especially when there are paying sponsors here trying to sell their products (that actually exist) and they pay to promote them.
But I will give you a piece of feedback based upon watching your completely non descriptive video. Spell check. It's your friend there guru.

weth·er noun \ˈwe-thər\

Definition of WETHER

: a male sheep castrated before sexual maturity; also : a castrated male goat

Based on the amount of time you spent on that one section of wheel, you could of done all 4. Waiting for the glue to dry? Come on dude! More power to you though if that's your system.

I'd recommend making sure part numbers you reference are correct, especially in an advertisement for your super secret (but noisy) tire cleaning machine.

Traxxas 3669

4171_3669_3668_talons_all-star_pair.jpg

Traxxas 5887 (What you have)

5877.jpg

Traxxas 3669

4171_3669_3668_talons_all-star_pair.jpg

[/IMG]

Those are some great looking wheels, man. :whhooo: If they're available with 17mm hubs consider them sold sold sold!

I don't mean to hijack the thread, I'm just sayin..

Last edited:
Seriously, it's the absolute worst video I've ever watched. DON'T put out a video if it causes headaches.
The video does absolutely nothing to promote your "Product" or impress me. I can't believe I watched it till the end, and you expect me to pass it on.

So, you put white glue on tires and your magic machine cleans it off. I've never had to deal with getting Elmer's Glue-All on tires but it would come off with just plain water. Maybe that wire wheel in your electric drill makes it easier, allowing the dry glue to fly off, but I don't think you'll be getting a spot on "Shark Tank" any time soon.
That's a program where people showcase their inventions and try to get financing.

Last edited:
Those are some great looking wheels, man. If they're available with 17mm hubs consider them sold sold sold!

Those are the All Stars. I'm pretty sure they're only available in 2.8" with 12mm hex, though.

They are good looking, I run them on my beast GT (the black chrome version):

101_1647_zps26421e46.jpg

Wasted all that delicious glue.

Those are the All Stars. I'm pretty sure they're only available in 2.8" with 12mm hex, though.

They are good looking, I run them on my beast GT (the black chrome version):

101_1647_zps26421e46.jpg

hmmmmmm. That's an odd ball combination. I have a Schumacher Menace that requires 12mm 2.2 wheels, I'm not sure if it could handle 2.8's.
That's a nice rig you have there BTW. How do you keep your wheels so clean? :ponder2:

I don't think you'll be getting a spot on "Shark Tank" any time soon.
That's a program where people showcase their inventions and try to get financing.

Of course he won't, their cameras focus in on what they're filming.

I still don't know why he turned on the vacuum cleaner when he grabbed the new tire.

No but his magical contraption that appears to not exist can clean her.

Okay, let's figure this amazing thing out.

a.) Your tires are dirty.
Who wants to hassle with water and a brush?
Cover them with Elmer's glue.
Save some time by not focusing your camera for your "demonstration" video.
Wait a day or two for it to stick to the dirt and dry completely.
Put a socket of the appropriate size in an electric drill.
Spin the wheel and watch the dry glue fly off, taking some of the dirt with it.
b.) If any dirt is left, use water and a brush to remove it.
Buy more Elmer's glue in case you plan to use the RC again.

Any other ideas?

Last edited: