Need Traxxas X-Maxx input

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jon NC RC

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
Hey everyone…..new here, but not super new to rc……

I have 1/10 and 1/7 electric rc already, looking at large scale next…..

This is and should remain a friendly conversation …..looking for constructive input on the Traxxas XMaxx….

pleas relate your experience, good, bad or otherwise…..

so far I am aware of the rear bearing situation, stock arms may need the heavy duty or rpm arms, and the esc may well need replacing with HW max6, even though one source is very strong for Max5. And yes, the servo will be replaced if/ when needed

I would run the stock setup from the box and replace as needed, whatever and whenever that would be.

lastly, my driving style….would be doing a lot of trail/track, grass/gravel, odd terrain, some ramps and jumps, but one thing I just can’t bring myself around to doing is going to the skate park and seeing how high it will go into the sky or bashing on concrete/asphalt. If that is your thing…..good for you…..but not for me…..as I get more accustomed to whatever large scale rig I buy, I will push its limits, so I will need a rig that takes a beating, as well.

This is one of 3 rigs I am considering, so, now, the rest is up to you….what has been your experience??

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!

All constructive honest feedback appreciated

I have no complaints... mine still stock 6 months later no problems. The diff problem is people useing the stupid auot flip.. stupidest thing traxxas came out with... IMO.. Traxxas electronics suck... but I haven't burn my esc up yet. I also don't do speed runs or play in sand with it.. max 6 or 5 will be put in for lower speed.. so can crawl it if wanted.. can go slow but esc won't like it. The arms are fine. But replacing with the traxxas HD or RPM as well. But the HDs are made for cold weather. It's said they are stronger then the RPMs. We will see.. I got the t-bone racing bottom skid plate. VG rated springs. Put 60wt in all shocks.. shock covers to protect the bottom seal.. from drit and 💩💩. Haven had problems with rear bearing or diffs yet either and I air out..I've given the X8 some hits and keeps coming back for more.. still not broken yet. As I don't run as much cuz of the heat and stupid work.. but here's a couple of my vids of it...

The only time it hit TSD. Is first runs were at the lake on the beach. Doing speed runs. After that said ok never again.. and it hasn't stoo for nothing

Here are pics of the plate and shocks.

Attachments

• 1628556001982.png
    1628556001982.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 178
  • Screenshot_20210809-204157_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210809-204157_Chrome.jpg
    147.5 KB · Views: 109
I have no complaints... mine still stock 6 months later no problems. The diff problem is people useing the stupid auot flip.. stupidest thing traxxas came out with... IMO.. Traxxas electronics suck... but I haven't burn my esc up yet. I also don't do speed runs or play in sand with it.. max 6 or 5 will be put in for lower speed.. so can crawl it if wanted.. can go slow but esc won't like it. The arms are fine. But replacing with the traxxas HD or RPM as well. But the HDs are made for cold weather. It's said they are stronger then the RPMs. We will see.. I got the t-bone racing bottom skid plate. VG rated springs. Put 60wt in all shocks.. shock covers to protect the bottom seal.. from drit and 💩💩. Haven had problems with rear bearing or diffs yet either and I air out..I've given the X8 some hits and keeps coming back for more.. still not broken yet. As I don't run as much cuz of the heat and stupid work.. but here's a couple of my vids of it...

The only time it hit TSD. Is first runs were at the lake on the beach. Doing speed runs. After that said ok never again.. and it hasn't stoo for nothing
Thats quite a good report for the XMaxx......6 months ...still stock.....having good luck with yours!! Doesn't look like you went 60 foot in the air, but neither will I.........resembles my style

The other RC's in the battle are the Kraton 8S EXB and the Losi DBXLe 2.0, for what its worth.....

ANY AND ALL CONSTRUCTIVE INPUT APPRECIATED !!

Last edited:

TSD ?

I bought my XMaxx second hand, and at that point it was two months old and the previous owner had done a bunch of upgrades to it already. It has so far taken everything I can throw at it. The only complaint is that when I cartwheel it (which I do at least 6 - 10 times every day I take it out) the body keeps flying off. It has a bunch of RPM in it now and will likely remain my main basher for the forseeable future. I have never run the Kraton 8S to compare, but I have heard some guys complaining about it, in the sense that it damages easier and tends to not be quite so abuse capable as the XMaxx is.

I bought my XMaxx second hand, and at that point it was two months old and the previous owner had done a bunch of upgrades to it already. It has so far taken everything I can throw at it. The only complaint is that when I cartwheel it (which I do at least 6 - 10 times every day I take it out) the body keeps flying off. It has a bunch of RPM in it now and will likely remain my main basher for the forseeable future. I have never run the Kraton 8S to compare, but I have heard some guys complaining about it, in the sense that it damages easier and tends to not be quite so abuse capable as the XMaxx is.
Thank you....another winning vote for the XMaxx....
Here is a question that is part of my driving style....

How is the XMaxx....

in cornering/turns at any real speed?
Does it get a little squirrelly at higher speeds on relatively flat terrain?

Just wondering....btw....

THANX EVERYONE !!!

I think a lot of it depends on your tires. I find the stock tires balloon so much they lose grip easily. My XMaxx runs the Duratrax X tires which are belted so I don't get the ballooning that happens with the stock ones. When I corner hard it digs in deep and it will flip depending on how much grip it has. On sand, usually not a problem. On harder terrain, yeah it goes flying pretty frequently. It's pretty heavy so it can't just turn on a dime. Having said that, my plan for mine is to eventually make the lower end heavier so that will hopefully mitigate it's ability to flip on a tight turn. I never drive on pavement or concrete. The hardest place I have ever taken it is a grass field. I don't usually make it just drive fast on flat terrain either, so I don't have it being squirrelly much under those conditions.

I think a lot of it depends on your tires. I find the stock tires balloon so much they lose grip easily. My XMaxx runs the Duratrax X tires which are belted so I don't get the ballooning that happens with the stock ones. When I corner hard it digs in deep and it will flip depending on how much grip it has. On sand, usually not a problem. On harder terrain, yeah it goes flying pretty frequently. It's pretty heavy so it can't just turn on a dime. Having said that, my plan for mine is to eventually make the lower end heavier so that will hopefully mitigate it's ability to flip on a tight turn. I never drive on pavement or concrete. The hardest place I have ever taken it is a grass field. I don't usually make it just drive fast on flat terrain either, so I don't have it being squirrelly much under those conditions.
Duratrax is a name that has popped up a lot....... yeah, not expecting anything to turn on a dime....my current largest rig.... a Mojave, doesn't....

I do, however, have a tendency to go fast on relatively flat terrain and do test the limits of cornering ability.

I also avoid concrete / asphalt like the plague.....

ANY FEEDBACK IS APPRECIATED

Yeah, you want to do that as you destroy RCs that way if you cartwheel on concrete at 50 mph. I am usually going way slower. I have no interest in pushing speed limits on the XMaxx. It's an offroad monster truck and should be treated as such. If I wanted a speed freak I'd buy an Aarma Limitless or a Felony, or an Infraction or something like that. My plan for my XMaxx is actually to gear it down as I plan on making it heavier.

Yeah, you want to do that as you destroy RCs that way if you cartwheel on concrete at 50 mph. I am usually going way slower. I have no interest in pushing speed limits on the XMaxx. It's an offroad monster truck and should be treated as such. If I wanted a speed freak I'd buy an Aarma Limitless or a Felony, or an Infraction or something like that. My plan for my XMaxx is actually to gear it down as I plan on making it heavier.
Not a bad idea.....each of us can (thankfully) tweak a rig to have it suit our style.....sounds like you have a good plan.....

I do want some speed, some jumps...good cornering within reason.....

There is no place where I live that has any kind of road suitable for anything on road. A roadmap looks like a plate of spaghetti.... and line of sight would not give any time to get to speed before needing to shut down, and WAY TOO MUCH RISK of meeting a REAL vehicle.......the HARD WAY

However, we do have some areas, an old football field, a parking lot at a factory nearby (grass and gravel), and soccer/activity fields adjacent to each other that have elevation changes (ramps!!!) between them. These.....I frequent with my rigs..... and yes, speeds of 50 mph aren't out of the question.....

So I run it 20/50 And it's abeast. Came 18/54... When I first got the X out of box. The gears were very thight I remeshed them and realigned properly... I went over the whole truck top to bottom front to back.. I reglued tiers in some spots...so they didn't ripped off. Sprayed arms with WD a couple times and let soak in... Checked all screws.. and all fuilds shocks/diffs. I took out the motor set pins first day. Don't know why they would think that was a good thing either. I don't think they work well anyway..If you can't mesh gears the right way.. then why. do you think you destroy gears... with regards to tier ballooning.. I get some but as long as your not holding full throttle upside down or useing the STUPID auto flip.. that just throws it full throttle front then slams to reverse.. That's why the diffs are getting destroyed.. by people that dont know it has to be in the right place and terrain to work or you destroy your diffs..would love to try it or use it but really I can walk over and flip it.. I've done it for yrs.. didnt really even while riding wheelies for a while. Really only complaint is. No shock adjustment angle. That said if I can't find lowers with the adjustment I might drill and tap out and make my own. They do have upgrade parts that allow you to adjust the cap angle..with turning won't get on dime turning. But if you got good throttle control. And can work a throttle. You can get it to take some quick turns. On dirt I got it doing power slides.. quick one 180 while sliding out and around. Nothing full throttle turning though.. but you can get it to kick the rear around and slide out around turns in dirt with brake and throttle control.... and get some cyclones going I'm constantly on and off throttle.. I love full throttle doesn't matter from rolling or stop the front wheels come up full punch alot of power for its size .. LOVE IT.. I really try to stay away from pavement/concrete..As you do. Speed run are boring after 2-3. IMO. Plus don't help anyone except parts dealer.. LOL... the body does pop off. If you have hard landings. Bit like the mounting of it.. I couldn't have asked for a better truck.. to beat on I LOVE IT here's a size comparison and a couple of hard hits LOL👍👍
Screenshot_20210513-044302_Gallery_resized.jpg

https://linksharing.samsungcloud.com/pMG7nyhdikAZ

https://linksharing.samsungcloud.com/pZGWgrS2J2Fa

https://linksharing.samsungcloud.com/53Ss4AAINMEb

So I run it 20/50 And it's abeast. Came 18/54... When I first got the X out of box. The gears were very thight I remeshed them and realigned properly... I went over the whole truck top to bottom front to back.. I reglued tiers in some spots...so they didn't ripped off. Sprayed arms with WD a couple times and let soak in... Checked all screws.. and all fuilds shocks/diffs. I took out the motor set pins first day. Don't know why they would think that was a good thing either. I don't think they work well anyway..If you can't mesh gears the right way.. then why. do you think you destroy gears... with regards to tier ballooning.. I get some but as long as your not holding full throttle upside down or useing the STUPID auto flip.. that just throws it full throttle front then slams to reverse.. That's why the diffs are getting destroyed.. by people that dont know it has to be in the right place and terrain to work or you destroy your diffs..would love to try it or use it but really I can walk over and flip it.. I've done it for yrs.. didnt really even while riding wheelies for a while. Really only complaint is. No shock adjustment angle. That said if I can't find lowers with the adjustment I might drill and tap out and make my own. They do have upgrade parts that allow you to adjust the cap angle..with turning won't get on dime turning. But if you got good throttle control. And can work a throttle. You can get it to take some quick turns. On dirt I got it doing power slides.. quick one 180 while sliding out and around. Nothing full throttle turning though.. but you can get it to kick the rear around and slide out around turns in dirt with brake and throttle control.... and get some cyclones going I'm constantly on and off throttle.. I love full throttle doesn't matter from rolling or stop the front wheels come up full punch alot of power for its size .. LOVE IT.. I really try to stay away from pavement/concrete..As you do. Speed run are boring after 2-3. IMO. Plus don't help anyone except parts dealer.. LOL... the body does pop off. If you have hard landings. Bit like the mounting of it.. I couldn't have asked for a better truck.. to beat on I LOVE IT here's a size comparison and a couple of hard hits LOL👍👍 View attachment 130719

Whew !!! I have a teleconference the next couple of hours, then I will disseminate what you sent !!!!

THANX!!

So I run it 20/50 And it's abeast. Came 18/54... When I first got the X out of box. The gears were very thight I remeshed them and realigned properly... I went over the whole truck top to bottom front to back.. I reglued tiers in some spots...so they didn't ripped off. Sprayed arms with WD a couple times and let soak in... Checked all screws.. and all fuilds shocks/diffs. I took out the motor set pins first day. Don't know why they would think that was a good thing either. I don't think they work well anyway..If you can't mesh gears the right way.. then why. do you think you destroy gears... with regards to tier ballooning.. I get some but as long as your not holding full throttle upside down or useing the STUPID auto flip.. that just throws it full throttle front then slams to reverse.. That's why the diffs are getting destroyed.. by people that dont know it has to be in the right place and terrain to work or you destroy your diffs..would love to try it or use it but really I can walk over and flip it.. I've done it for yrs.. didnt really even while riding wheelies for a while. Really only complaint is. No shock adjustment angle. That said if I can't find lowers with the adjustment I might drill and tap out and make my own. They do have upgrade parts that allow you to adjust the cap angle..with turning won't get on dime turning. But if you got good throttle control. And can work a throttle. You can get it to take some quick turns. On dirt I got it doing power slides.. quick one 180 while sliding out and around. Nothing full throttle turning though.. but you can get it to kick the rear around and slide out around turns in dirt with brake and throttle control.... and get some cyclones going I'm constantly on and off throttle.. I love full throttle doesn't matter from rolling or stop the front wheels come up full punch alot of power for its size .. LOVE IT.. I really try to stay away from pavement/concrete..As you do. Speed run are boring after 2-3. IMO. Plus don't help anyone except parts dealer.. LOL... the body does pop off. If you have hard landings. Bit like the mounting of it.. I couldn't have asked for a better truck.. to beat on I LOVE IT here's a size comparison and a couple of hard hits LOL👍👍 View attachment 130719

Thatwas a lot, stoner, and I appreciate it. Yeah the self writing feature is some thing that is just a gimmick for lazy people. Just by looking at it being done you can tell it’s not gold on the vehicle at best and at worst, stuff breaks. Definitely do the WD-40 treatment on the plastic on my current rigs.

Was just wondering about cornering, and I have seen several videos that show that throttle control is your best way to get the most out of the vehicle depending on the surface.

By the way, what is the gasser you have with a clear body?

Thatwas a lot, stoner, and I appreciate it. Yeah the self writing feature is some thing that is just a gimmick for lazy people. Just by looking at it being done you can tell it’s not gold on the vehicle at best and at worst, stuff breaks. Definitely do the WD-40 treatment on the plastic on my current rigs.

Was just wondering about cornering, and I have seen several videos that show that throttle control is your best way to get the most out of the vehicle depending on the surface.

By the way, what is the gasser you have with a clear body?
Yes sir throttle is your best friend. You can get the X to cyclone. If on loose dirt. The gassers are a got 4 of them.. I built the clear body from chassis up. It's a 3.3. Also have the original 2.5. Which is getting a over haul.. I also have 2 Rcats which a coworker gave me. Because his daughter and his self broke..And he couldn't fix... which I can't under stand why but whatever. Both are fixed and running..I also have the
"MERV". And also built a E/T maxx with castle 2200kv and mamba M 2 with Revo 2.0 tranns in a Tmaxx chassis..all have Rpm A arms in front. And the maxx's have the Rpm true track rears. Which are sweet. Also have one of my first Rc's a Kyosho Pro X buggy from the 80s and a grasshopper..its a full house.. looking to pick up a TRX-4 and a Kra8.. over the next few months..along with finishing the rebuild on the 2.5...

There's pictures of my line up in the media section minis the newest E/T MAXX BUILD.. and action and jump pics of the X.. in a couple of my posts in here
Aired out X8s. Taken the family and a few out for a bash. And in the media area if you wanted to take a look and see them👍👍

I c
Yes sir throttle is your best friend. You can get the X to cyclone. If on loose dirt. The gassers are a got 4 of them.. I built the clear body from chassis up. It's a 3.3. Also have the original 2.5. Which is getting a over haul.. I also have 2 Rcats which a coworker gave me. Because his daughter and his self broke..And he couldn't fix... which I can't under stand why but whatever. Both are fixed and running..I also have the
"MERV". And also built a E/T maxx with castle 2200kv and mamba M 2 with Revo 2.0 tranns in a Tmaxx chassis..all have Rpm A arms in front. And the maxx's have the Rpm true track rears. Which are sweet. Also have one of my first Rc's a Kyosho Pro X buggy from the 80s and a grasshopper..its a full house.. looking to pick up a TRX-4 and a Kra8.. over the next few months..along with finishing the rebuild on the 2.5...
an give you detail on the trx4 later today, I have one….the main competition for the XMaxx being my next rig is the Kraton 8S EXB…..

on the beach, going for a swim….in crawlers, are you looking for a lightweight rig, or does the weight matter? Either way, the trx has you covered…..just depends on the model you chose…

more later……the Gulf of Mexico becons
There's pictures of my line up in the media section minis the newest E/T MAXX BUILD.. and action and jump pics of the X.. in a couple of my posts in here
Aired out X8s. Taken the family and a few out for a bash. And in the media area if you wanted to take a look and see them👍👍
Will check it later!

I c

an give you detail on the trx4 later today, I have one….the main competition for the XMaxx being my next rig is the Kraton 8S EXB…..

on the beach, going for a swim….in crawlers, are you looking for a lightweight rig, or does the weight matter? Either way, the trx has you covered…..just depends on the model you chose…

Will check it later!
Sounds good bud.. any inside info on the TRX-4 would be great.. I'm going with the build kit and not the sport.. I like the option of haven it two speed and the option of the lockers.. Basically two Rcs in one IMO. Oh man I'm jealous.. enjoy the gulf bud👍👍👍

I c

Will check it later!
Just got back in, it’s just a little bit hot out there!

Traxxas TRX4 crawler…… really a nice rig! A lot of good engineering went into it. Depending on how deep you want to get into crawling, which is a different set of skills for going as fast as you can or as fast as you dare. There are several lines of thought with crawling. One is go as light as you can and with that in mind the TRX four sport is a really good choice. Low center of gravity not very heavy does not have a two speed transmission does not have the servis for the locking differentials but it’s extremely capable.

That is not the one that I chose

I chose the TRX four with a defender body, it has a two speed transmission, locking differentials, and I really like the look of the scale body. It does have one Achilles’ heel…

A higher center of gravity. To rectify that, I got some aftermarket brass attachments and added them to the body, more upfront then the rear but everything was at the level of the motor or lower

this definitely lowered the center of gravity and it made it more capable, it also made it more glued to the ground in a sense, grips the road better I guess you could say. It also amplified one weakness with the TRX four, which is the steering servo. Before adding the weight it did it’s job. After adding the weight to the steering axles to the steering wheels, you could tell it was struggling at best so I switchedIt out to a Savox 1230SG servo…..

problem solved.

if you choose to upgrade the electronics I highly suggest the $40 hobby wing speed control what is it a 1080 model or something like that? It’s a better speed control over all the Traxxas electronics are limited to 6 V so I’d be careful if you get the locking differentials and two speed transmission, because if you hook Them up to over 6 volts they will fry. Is the two speed transmission worth it? To me absolutely. Low gear is definitely for crawling but kicking it up into high gear it doesn’t go crazy fast but it will go a lot faster than a person can walk so it’s good on trails. Locking differentials?I guess since they came with a package, yes I have not utilized them a whole lot yet, though.

I really like the look of the gladiator from Axiall, but I went with the TRX four, and I can honestly say that I don’t regret it.

that may or may not help you in ways that but that’s my two sounds. As far as you guys in your gas rigs more power to you! That is definitely one area that I have no clue. Maybe someday……

anyway, I’m going to go join my wife for a very strong drink! If any of this helps I am glad if not, I’m not surprised…..

Traxxas TRX4 crawler…… really a nice rig! A lot of good engineering went into it. Depending on how deep you want to get into crawling, which is a different set of skills for going as fast as you can or as fast as you dare. There are several lines of thought with crawling. One is go as light as you can and with that in mind the TRX four sport is a really good choice. Low center of gravity not very heavy does not have a two speed transmission does not have the service for the walking and I’m locking differentials but it’s extremely capable.
There are several lines of thought with crawling. One is go as light as you can and with that in mind the TRX four sport is a really good choice. Low center of gravity not very heavy does not have a two speed transmission does not have the service for the walking and I’m locking differentials but it’s extremely capable.

I chose the TRX four with a defender body, it has a two speed transmission, it has Lockie and I’m locking differentials, and I really like the look of the scale body. It does have one Achilles’ heel…

I chose the TRX four with a defender body, it has a two speed transmission, it has locking and I’m locking differentials, and I really like the look of the scale body. It does have one Achilles’ heel… A higher center of gravity. To rectify that, I got some aftermarket brass attachments and added them to the body, more upfront then towards the rear but everything was at the level of the engine or lower or should I say motor.

I’ve definitely lowered the center of gravity and it made it more capable, it also made it more glued to the ground percei’ve definitely lowered the center of gravity and it made it more capable, it also made it more glued to the ground in a sense, grips the road better I guess you could say. It also amplified one weakness with the TRX four, which is the steering servo. Before adding the weight it did it’s job. After adding the weight to the steering axles to the steering wheels, you could tell it was struggling at best so I switchedIt out to a Savox 1230SG servo…..

problem solved.

if you choose to upgrade the electronics I highly suggest the $40 hobby wing speed control what is it a 1080 model or something like that? It’s a better speed control over all the Traxxas electronics are limited to 6 V so late I’d be careful if you get the locking differentials and two speed transmission, because if you hook Them up to over 6 volts they will fry. Is the two speed transmission worth it? To me absolutely. Low gear is definitely from crawling but kicking it up into high gear it doesn’t go crazy fast but it will go a lot faster than a person can walk so it’s good on trails. Locking differentials?I guess since they came with a package, yes I have not utilized them a whole lot yet, though.

I guess since they came with a package, yes I have not utilized them a whole lot yet, though.

I really like the look of the gladiator from Axiall, but I went with the TRX four, and I can honestly say that I don’t regret it.

that may or may not help you in ways that but that’s my two sounds. As far as you guys in your gas rigs more power to you! That is definitely one area that I have no clue. Maybe someday……

anyway, I’m going to go join my wife for a very strong drink! If any of this helps I am glad if not, I’m not surprised…..
Man I didn’t see your response above so you’re going with the build kit with the two speed transmission and locking differentials… Good choice!

Last edited:

Traxxas TRX4 crawler…… really a nice rig! A lot of good engineering went into it. Depending on how deep you want to get into crawling, which is a different set of skills for going as fast as you can or as fast as you dare. There are several lines of thought with crawling. One is go as light as you can and with that in mind the TRX four sport is a really good choice. Low center of gravity not very heavy does not have a two speed transmission does not have the servis for the locking differentials but it’s extremely capable.

I chose the TRX four with a defender body, it has a two speed transmission, locking differentials, and I really like the look of the scale body. It does have one Achilles’ heel…

A higher center of gravity. To rectify that, I got some aftermarket brass attachments and added them to the body, more upfront then the rear but everything was at the level of the motor or lower

this definitely lowered the center of gravity and it made it more capable, it also made it more glued to the ground in a sense, grips the road better I guess you could say. It also amplified one weakness with the TRX four, which is the steering servo. Before adding the weight it did it’s job. After adding the weight to the steering axles to the steering wheels, you could tell it was struggling at best so I switchedIt out to a Savox 1230SG servo…..

problem solved.

if you choose to upgrade the electronics I highly suggest the $40 hobby wing speed control what is it a 1080 model or something like that? It’s a better speed control over all the Traxxas electronics are limited to 6 V so I’d be careful if you get the locking differentials and two speed transmission, because if you hook Them up to over 6 volts they will fry. Is the two speed transmission worth it? To me absolutely. Low gear is definitely for crawling but kicking it up into high gear it doesn’t go crazy fast but it will go a lot faster than a person can walk so it’s good on trails. Locking differentials?I guess since they came with a package, yes I have not utilized them a whole lot yet, though.

Man I didn’t see your response above so you’re going with the build kit with the two speed transmission and locking differentials… Good choice
Hell yeah.. I like the diversity of the two speed.. and locking diffs.. I go off reading with my 1.1 ranger with 8" sky jacker lift and 40" super swampers.. so to have a crawler that I can push for speed then slow down to crawl.. I think is sweet... I'm a basher and a romper.. I'm not so much into parking lot pavement speed runs... so I'm more of a offroad dirt guy.. 🤣🤣🤣.. enjoy the strong drink bud I'm going to burn one with my wife 🤣🤣 as I don't drink often due to work...

Back