Need some feedback from everyone please I would appreciate it!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Edough13

RCTalk Addict
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
So been trying to grow my YouTube channel and add new videos pretty consistently. Different rigs and content but not a lot of people subscribing. Just want to get some feedback from everyone as to what you would like to see more of, how to videos, in depth reviews, different bash spots etc. I'm an artist at heart so I appreciate being critiqued and getting feedback on what to improve on and what you do and don't like. Here's my channel, I really appreciate all your time for looking and letting me know your thoughts for improvement, and I appreciate if you subscribe and enjoy my content!!!
https://youtube.com/channel/UCyem5aIkTlhlqHjhOQvnJHQ

I have gone to youtube for minimal rc things. Id like to see a few tutorials on How to solder correctly. pre -tin joints and touch and be done soldering with heat shrink and even do 1 that includes a bad solder joint in resistance to a good correctly done solder joint...If you post it they will come sometimes not.. Going to view ur links vids...went looked and said its got no Grab .don't grab my attention. looks like fun bashing .got a skate park near by?

Last edited:
I have gone to youtube for minimal rc things. Id like to see a few tutorials on How to solder correctly. pre -tin joints and touch and be done soldering with heat shrink and even do 1 that includes a bad solder joint in resistance to a good correctly done solder joint...If you post it they will come sometimes not.. Going to view ur links vids...went looked and said its got no Grab .don't grab my attention. looks like fun bashing .got a skate park near by?
Thanks for the feedback! Not much of a soldering pro and basic equipment, mainly solder simple things like changing a battery connection or small wire etc. No skate park I'm in rural Northern California so a lot of mountainous and wooded terrain. Thanks again for the feedback!

I checked your channel out and the bashing is fun but would like to see honest unpaid reviews of things like batteries tires tools even the cars and upgrades you buy. I do alot of bashing but get tired of the "mainstream" channels like Kevin talbot ccxrc and the like as they all seem to be plugging this or that because they are paid. I would like average Joe opinions

@Kimmie28 thanks for the feedback! Ya I'm thinking I need to do more review and install videos for sure. I totally agree with you also with a lot of the reviews as they are not totally honest i feel as you said they are just worried about getting paid and keeping the sponsorship etc. Don't get me wrong would love to be a tester for new rigs or prototype parts etc but you have to be honest and even in testing or like you said in a sense they are just advertising. Again thanks for your insight and feedback!
@Edough13

Back